2. Yak

Yak

3. bob sacamano

bob sacamano

4. Bolt

Bolt

• Similar Content

• By bruddog
      View File Tecmo Super Bowl -NES (bugs fixed)
      The original rom has been completely rebuilt.  DO NOT TRY TO APPLY ANY OF THE HACKS LISTED ONE THE WEBSITE. It is extremely  likely they wont't work due to locations in the rom being slightly different. 

GAMEPLAY:
      1. Fix pass overthrow INT check bug  ( QB's pass control never loaded)  
      2. Fix player 2 condition bug ( incorrect ratings displayed)  
      3. Fix avoid pass block bug during cutscenes  ( uses 50PC value all the time during cutscenes) 
      4. Fix avoid kick block bug   ( uses worst avoid kick block all the time) 
      5. Fix broken math that uses arrow location for FG's ( bad math that makes kicks slightly more or less accurate than they should be depending on arrow speed) 
      6. Fix tipped pass out of endzone results in safety bug 
      7. Prevent fumble in endzone on tackles
      8. Fix TE sim target bug 
      9. Fix sim bug that uses sim kr value instead of sim pr value
      10. Fix sim injury check bug (It checks a memory location instead of an absolute value)

SEASON:
      11. Fix schedule (home and away incorrect for many games) 

AESTHETIC: 
      12. Restore Jim Kelly, Bernie Kosar, Randall Cunningham faces and names

MISC PROGRAMMING FIXES: 
      12. Remove broken, redundant data
      13  Misc 6502 asm fixes.
      TSB_bug_fix.nes
      Submitter bruddog Submitted 10/31/2019 Category Tecmo Bowl - NES  
    • By bruddog
      The original rom has been completely rebuilt.  DO NOT TRY TO APPLY ANY OF THE HACKS LISTED ONE THE WEBSITE. It is extremely  likely they wont't work due to locations in the rom being slightly different. 

GAMEPLAY:
      1. Fix pass overthrow INT check bug  ( QB's pass control never loaded)  
      2. Fix player 2 condition bug ( incorrect ratings displayed)  
      3. Fix avoid pass block bug during cutscenes  ( uses 50PC value all the time during cutscenes) 
      4. Fix avoid kick block bug   ( uses worst avoid kick block all the time) 
      5. Fix broken math that uses arrow location for FG's ( bad math that makes kicks slightly more or less accurate than they should be depending on arrow speed) 
      6. Fix tipped pass out of endzone results in safety bug 
      7. Prevent fumble in endzone on tackles
      8. Fix TE sim target bug 
      9. Fix sim bug that uses sim kr value instead of sim pr value
      10. Fix sim injury check bug (It checks a memory location instead of an absolute value)

SEASON:
      11. Fix schedule (home and away incorrect for many games) 

AESTHETIC: 
      12. Restore Jim Kelly, Bernie Kosar, Randall Cunningham faces and names

MISC PROGRAMMING FIXES: 
      12. Remove broken, redundant data
      13  Misc 6502 asm fixes.
      TSB_bug_fix.nes
    • By Baron von Lector
      View File R.B.I. Baseball 1919
      This ROM commemorates the 1919 baseball season and the Black Sox scandal, 100 years later.  The teams included on the ROM are:  Cincinnati Reds, Chicago White Sox,  New York Giants, Cleveland Indians, New York Yankees, Chicago Cubs, Pittsburgh Pirates, Detroit Tigers, Washington Senators, and Boston Red Sox. 

This ROM, and the rest of my collection can be found at BaronGaming.weebly.com.  Enjoy!
      Submitter Baron von Lector Submitted 07/21/2019 Category RBI Baseball  
    • By Baron von Lector
      This ROM commemorates the 1919 baseball season and the Black Sox scandal, 100 years later.  The teams included on the ROM are:  Cincinnati Reds, Chicago White Sox,  New York Giants, Cleveland Indians, New York Yankees, Chicago Cubs, Pittsburgh Pirates, Detroit Tigers, Washington Senators, and Boston Red Sox. 

This ROM, and the rest of my collection can be found at BaronGaming.weebly.com.  Enjoy!
    • By Darth Brett
      Ken Griffey Jr Baseball - All-Time Greats: '98 Expansion
      View File This is the '98 expansion edition of my All-Time Greats hacked ROM of KGB. 
      It plays and was designed to be exactly the same as the regular version and player ratings and stats also use the same system I used for the regular All-Time Greats edition.

**A few special things to note**
      I wanted Arizona and Tampa Bay to have similar uniform looks to what they have in real life. But until I learn how to hex edit, we are forced to use the game's default designs. Because of those limitations, I ended up replacing the Houston Astros with the Tampa Bay (Devil) Rays and the Texas Rangers with the Arizona Diamondbacks. So while the stadiums and uniform looks of those 2 teams are semi-accurate or as close to what they can be or what they should be - obviously the Rays are in NL and the Diamondbacks are in the AL in my version of the game. For exhibition play, this won't be an issue since you can simply turn on or off the DH rule. But for season play, the Rays will be DH-less and playing against NL teams and the D-Backs will have a DH and be battling AL teams. But at least the teams are present and their all-time rosters can be played with. Of course since the original game also only enables you to pick from 28 teams, this also means this '98 Expansion Edition won't allow you to play the Astros or Rangers vs the Rays or D-Backs. 

I would also love to replace the Houston and Texas logos at some point with Arizona and TB's so they will be accurate. As well as also attempt to change the team names on the gameplay screens and standings screens so they will be accurate as well. I need to learn how to edit with the hex editors and SNES palettes and need help with that though. So that would be included in a later update of this ROM if and when I am able to figure that stuff out.  

As always, any feedback, criticism or suggestions is extremely welcome!

ENJOY!!! And "Play Ball!"

Submitter Darth Brett Submitted 03/24/2019 Category SNES