Sign in to follow this  
bruddog

SD vs SEA playoff

Well the tecmo gods were not kind in this one. 

2 lost fumbles in the first half and a conversion on 4th down for a td from the 2 despite the play being picked. Ickey does the TD shuffle right before half on 3rd and goal i believe with 6 sec left. 14-7 

I'm getting ball so I think i have a chance but. A couple picked plays and Majik completely blows a throw and I'm forced to punt. 

Got too agressive on a 75MS condition Barry run. And barry turns it into 6.

Majik finally goes into good condition but gaston is still in bad. Majik hits on his only pass of the game a pass 2 play where stinson got out of position and majik delivers a perfect lofting pass to givins who skillfully follows his blocker 50 yds to the endzone for 6. 21-14. 

SD uses all their time outs and forces a punt. But it lands perfectly inside the 10 with 9 seconds left. SD gets a chance for one last heave but alas majik's pass is tipped again. I think i needed to buy more time anyways but whatever. 

Majik had all his secrets revealed as he goes 1 for 10. But SD manages to outrush barry led SEA for the 3rd time this season. 

It was a game....