Young Melo's NBA 2k14 NES (sorry for the wait)

young_carmello724

• 2 months later...

I played it this morning as the Bucks.  Loss to the Pistons.  But good job on the 2014 rom.  Any way to update the players height? Giannis is 6'11" but on your rom he's 6'4".  I figured you just matched up names to players and didn't adjust and player attributes?  Any chance to add 3 missing teams?

• 4 months later...

ROBZ i started doing heights but i found outit didnt make a difference weather ur center was 7'0 or 5'0 plus everybody the same size on the game and to speed up the process i skipped it the most important thinks was names numbers skin tones and stats and attributes and anything else would be later if i had time.  

• 1 month later...

I updated the rosters to make them current.  The 2nd version substitutes the Raptors for the Sixers, the Grizzlies for the Nuggets, and the Pelicans for the Magic since those teams aren't in the 1st version.  Sorry I don't know how to include all the teams in one version or to change the team graphics or the year, etc...I'm not a programmer and just know how to edit the rosters.

nes NBA 2k15.nes

nes NBA 2k15 2.nes

Thanks!  Good point on Nash.  I figured he would've been the starter if he wasn't hurt, but I think he's done and is retiring after this year now so he might not have started even if he was healthy.  In the spirit of March Madness, here's a NCAA basketball one I just finished rosters on using the all-time best players from the all-time best teams (sorry again that I couldn't edit team graphics, etc.)

nes NCAA basketball.nes

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry, I didn't realize that putting .000 for the FG, FT, and TP %'s would mess up the game play and make the players miss all their shots, so I added those %'s to the versions below (they're not completely accurate %'s because it would take a long time to look them all up, but this should at least improve the game play so players aren't missing dunks constantly, etc.).  Please disregard the above versions and use these instead:

nes NBA 2k15 2.nesnes NCAA basketball.nes

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...