gripsmoke

HSTL 29 Rolling Cig Wars

Loved this. Ryan Leaf lurking in the background was a great surprise.

You have no idea what this means to me. The compliment coming from the godfather of sig (IMO) and especially since you noticed QB coach Ryan Leaf. I go back and forth as to who my favorite is. Sometimes it's Duper, sometimes it's Emmitt, sometimes it's Vinny (who appears to be photo bombing while on the phone). I will have you know that I discovered during the editting process, new HSTL Chiefs HC Andy Reid was / is hilarious in every single frame of this .gif.

I was gonna start working on my sig for S29 and found my incomplete sig from last year that didn't ever get finished.  Not my best effort, but it would have been better than nothing.  It's Simms, Caravello, Fralic, and Beach.  I just needed to put their names and HSTL 28, but I spaced it.  Thought there might be some ABBA fans out there who'd appreciate it anyway.  I promise to get my sig in this year!  I can't help but wonder if the lack of sig caused Simms to be the LVP last season???

Bqa9vQaCUAA4_Kb.png:large