Sign in to follow this  
moulds33

HSTL 29 Draft Slot Selection Picks: COMPLETE

in response to ted and toolie convo earlier in this thread, I'm also of the feeling we're in a naturally slow period of HSTL for the time being, and to fight it would take more energy than is worth the getback...... once dolo returns, however, I will personally ensure the pace gets sharp in a hurry, and stays that way all the way thru to kickoff of S29..... surely a communique coming down the pipe soon which will relay more of the details of how this will all roll out, but yeah, no time limits for now and the next week or so..... I've got a good feel for the bridges to be crossed coming up here, and will be prepared to take us across them when they take more definite shape..... having said that, all 28 owners in the league read this and recognize that tecmo dudes in general, but especially we HSTL high-steppers, are all about that action jefe, so volunteer yourself to be johnny johnson on the spot and keep the rolling picks exactly that: rolling.

ps---only a pussy takes the highest pick!!! smfbsd

yea he is lol and i know i do lol. but ur 1 away and know u wont be back on the forum for a while so its nothing for to leave a list. i mean if ur gonna be on the forum then no biggy we just thought u be gone till june 9 so thats why i made that comment. but if ur gonna be browsing and post ur pick soon as randy does then its all good man.