Tecmo Super Bowl 2015 - up to date 5/30

theskawks

i made this and just use it personally but i'd figure i'd share incase some might want to try it. it's up to date as of 5/30. credit to those who did the base (i'm sorry i dont have a name). enjoy. any criticism on the rookies/starters would be helpful. i'm going to take out players who are suspended for the whole year and will not be playing this year. josh gordon is very iffy and i know people might want him in so i've left him as WR4 for now.

5/30/14 - title screen changes, minor roster changes, stats redone for roughly 4 teams (28 to go!)

Tecmo Super Bowl 2015_5-30_skawks.nes

5/26/14

|

V

Tecmo Super Bowl 2015_5-26_skawks.nes

5/25/14

|

V

Tecmo Super Bowl 2015_5-25_skawks.nes

Edited by theskawks

i made this and just use it personally but i'd figure i'd share incase some might want to try it. it's up to date as of 5/24. credit to davefmurray and those who did the base... can't figure out how to change the year to 2015 on titlescreen/main menu but yeah. enjoy. any criticism on the rookies/starters would be helpful.

5/24/14

attachicon.gifTecmo Super Bowl 2015_5-24_skawks.nes

As of today, I think Geno Smith is the starter.

The ratings are very bad overall with very little consistency in how guys were rated in respects to other players. Some look to be rated low based on production, while others are rated high with less or worse production. Some guys look to be rated based on natural ability (real life speed) while other guys with similar attributes are rated low Rookies are rated better than proven guys. A ton of OL are missing, there are a ton of 2nd-4th round OL who are expected to start that have been excluded. Some rookies are included that likely won't see the field in 2014, while other contributors drafted after round 1 are are left off.

As of today, I think Geno Smith is the starter.

The ratings are very bad overall with very little consistency in how guys were rated in respects to other players. Some look to be rated low based on production, while others are rated high with less or worse production. Some guys look to be rated based on natural ability (real life speed) while other guys with similar attributes are rated low Rookies are rated better than proven guys. A ton of OL are missing, there are a ton of 2nd-4th round OL who are expected to start that have been excluded. Some rookies are included that likely won't see the field in 2014, while other contributors drafted after round 1 are are left off.

i was worried i was adding too many rookie OL but ok, thank you for this advice i appreciate it. i know ratings are off but i'm going to continue to work on them and make them more accurate, same with roster, but its hard to predict since it's pre-preseason. i put a new version up today with geno as starter, slightly changed genos stats, and made some other minor depth chart moves

i was worried i was adding too many rookie OL but ok, thank you for this advice i appreciate it. i know ratings are off but i'm going to continue to work on them and make them more accurate, same with roster, but its hard to predict since it's pre-preseason. i put a new version up today with geno as starter, slightly changed genos stats, and made some other minor depth chart moves

didn't mean to take anything away from you. The most time consuming part is putting everyone on the right roster. Rating the rom is the hardest part.

didn't mean to take anything away from you. The most time consuming part is putting everyone on the right roster. Rating the rom is the hardest part.

no doubt, and i feel i have the most time-consuming part out of the way, maybe some slight changes in the O and D lines, but a thorough edit of the ratings are coming

Edited by theskawks

• 4 weeks later...