Sign in to follow this  
kamphuna8

Browns split with Raiders

This ones for boud.

Game 1 Browns win after getting a picked play fumble ret for TD by Cofer to put em up 14-0 early and the Shitstains make it stick.

Game 2. Browns receive, drive to red zone, Logan run 3 near sideline, fumble lost near the 5. 1st down, most guys are open on Shotty 3 but Mayhew gets to the WR2 in time but does not pick off Peete. 2nd down, picked play SHotty 3, Peete throws into double coverage and it bounces away.    . 3rd down, Mayhew decides to just glance shoulders with Peete allowing Rodney to move the chains with his legs. Next play, 1st down, picked play sack at the 5 by Gary Plummer. next play, run 3 for 11. Browns pick play on a 3rd and 9 and of course Johnny Hector gets the 1st and more on run 3 as Mayhew gets bounced running into a drone grapple. Then Raiders make nice play to Hester who out runs everyone to the goal line.

Browns drive to red zone again, Eason in good, runs along the sideline Fumble, and of course in bounds. Raiders recover. Raiders hail marys dont get answered, 7-0 LA at the half.

2nd half, Browns force Raiders to punt. Back and B X4 finally hits on 4th down, Keith Jackson JJing. Sam Graddy returns the next kickoff for a TD. 14-7 Raiders. Browns drive it long. Eason finds Paige open in the end zone over the middle with 1:30 plus left in the game. Tie game. One play, back and B, I picked the wrong pass play and Tim Brown JJ's it at the 2 and scoots in with 18 seconds left.

ziurziur was surprised that it wasn't just one but two red zone fumbles but explains it, That's what happens when you run so much.

Total runs in 2 games.

24 for LA Raiders

26 for Browns (maybe 28 if the 2 fumbles were deleted)

Obviously I run too much and never approach the sidelines.

>http://www.twitch.tv/kamphuna8/b/529552434

I'm actually gonna watch this and count the inbounds and out of bounds by each player on each team.

You have started the first game by returning kick inbounds and running five straight times getting tackled inbounds.

Another inbounds run by logan, then a 4th down called play long diver to jackson who gets tackled but fumbles it out of bounds.

So to recap, kamp starts game getting tackled 9 times in a row with one fumble that went out of bounds.

EDIT:  Just when I think I might watch the game for a while, kamp runs twice more inbounds and deliberately cuts inside away from the sideline despite a reasonable gain, once with Logan, and then with Ware.

I'm actually gonna watch this and count the inbounds and out of bounds by each player on each team.

You have started the first game by returning kick inbounds and running five straight times getting tackled inbounds.

Edited by bgboud2

First two drives of first game recap.

Browns

75BC:  10 tackled in, 1 TD run

50BC:  1 fum oob

44BC:  2 tackled in

Raiders

75BC:  4 tackled in

50BC:  1 tackled in

44BC: 1 sacked fum for TD

Edited by bgboud2

Game 1 Summary