Drummer's NFL TECMO SUPER BOWL 2K15!! Johnny Football!

drummer4god

Sorry guys but a couple things have came up and delayed the release. My laptop has a virus it n. Rom is on it! Working now to fix laptop. J has been sick n I've. Just been depressed as hell. My wife went for arteriorgram because of breathing problems. And 2 of 3 grafts are 100% blocked. So not best news. I'm hoping to release this soon thanks for being patient it will be well worth it.

Sorry guys but a couple things have came up and delayed the release. My laptop has a virus it n. Rom is on it! Working now to fix laptop. J has been sick n I've. Just been depressed as hell. My wife went for arteriorgram because of breathing problems. And 2 of 3 grafts are 100% blocked. So not best news. I'm hoping to release this soon thanks for being patient it will be well worth it.

I'll be praying for you and your wife for healing and peace.

• 1 month later...

Better late than never! ;)

Maybe this rom will never see the light of day ... like Buck's Time Machine 2 ...haha! Nice win by the Browns in spite of Hoyer's mistakes. I've never seen a QB so down on himself after a win. Nice to see Josh Gordon back .... perhaps you were waiting to see how Gordon would do before releasing your rom? Now you can jack up his Tecmo stats 10, 10, 10, etc., ...haha!

Drummer4God_TSB15_Cover_zps92f396b2.jpg

Ok guys i've uploaded the 2015 roms (Nes and Snes) :razz:

I want to thank all my fans thru the years,thanks for playing my roms,and pushing me to make better roms! And a SPECIAL THANK YOU to JSTOUT for all his help thru the years,without jstout my roms would never see the light of day! You rock j!

This years rom almost didn't see light of day. Cause you see i had a nervous breakdown in 2013,and i haven't been the same since. Making roms takes alot of time (months) and takes alot of mind power. And the nervous breakdown made it to where my mind is too many places at one time,and put depression on top of it,plus my wife's health and you can see why it's took me so long to finish the rom. For those who don't know my wife had triple bypass open heart surgery last november 22,2013. After the surgery the graft on the right came loose and my wife bled out in recovery. They rushed her back in and gave her 37 units of blood,and 6 units of plasma. She died 3 times during this, clinically dead for 10 minutes each time. Doctors didn't have a good outlook for her. She had been having trouble breathing,and her heart doctor ordered a arteriorgram. The arteriorgram showed 2 blockages that were 100% ,and her valve in bottom of her heart was damaged. Diabetes has narrowed her veins and arteries so small that doctor couldn't even put stint's in,and the valve was only opening some. So when the valve opens it releases partial blood to her body,and the rest is pushed back into her lungs causing fludid to be forced into her lungs. In september 2014 they drained 2 and a half litre's of fludid off her lungs, it's a painful procedure! So the doctors can do nothing else for her,so she is living on borrowed time guys. She LOVES christmas,and i would really like to take her to Pigeon Forge,Tn to see the Christmas Lights,and go to the Christmas Shop they have up there. Cause i don't think she will see 2015 christmas,sad but it is what it is. It would be uplifting for her to go see the christmas lights n get out. So im asking you guys if you can, to make a donation to make this happen! Every dollar counts cause it adds up! My Paypal is [email protected]. Or if you wanna send get well cards or donations thru mail my mailing address is p.o. box 202 evensville,tn 37332. I'll update the rom as the season unfolds and upload a end of season, and a Super Bowl edition. But after that i'm done rom wise. I wished i could continue but the way my mind is now,and all these other factors make it impossible to continue to make roms. I hope everyone understands. Depression is a horrible thing, and effects everything that's you as a human. I hope in time to get better,and get my hands operated on for carpral tunnel. I can't feel my left hand anymore it's numb all the time,and right hand is getting that way. So i don't get to play tecmo or games much period anymore. ENJOY LIFE WHILE YOU ARE YOUNG! Your body will popcorn your ass so bad when u get older. Im 47 and have had 5 back surgeries,right knee quad surgery,and neck surgery. So don't take things for granted, cause they can be taken from you. What you do to your body when you are young will catch up with you when you get older!  ENJOY THE ROM ! Post errors please! And as always GO BROWNS!

i really want to play this rom, but i can't for the life of me figure out how to convert that smc file. dunno, i guess i'm an idiot.

The smc file is a SNES version of my rom. You need to open the .nes file included  in your favorite Nes emulator. Sorry for the confusion.

• 2 weeks later...

http://cbssports.com/images/blogs/gilberry-money-manziel.jpg

Not a good start for Johnny Football ... maybe he will have better luck against the Carolina defense.

Great rom as always drummer. 

Thanks Damon. Johnny will be ok i think,it takes time to get used to pro speed of the game. And the oline played like crap. On another note i've had over 400 downloads,and not a single donation has come in. I really want to take my wife to see the christmas lights,and i've got a week left till christmas. Cmon guys make it happen! If each person who has downloaded my rom had donated a single dollar each i would be able to take her. Roms are time consuming,and take alot of work to do. There is only me and jstout who work on my yearly roms. So if u want to help by donating my paypal is [email protected].  If u cant donate you are still free to download and play my rom,but if you like the rom and appreciate all the hard work put into it...make a donation. And make someone's last christmas one they will remember! Thanks to all in advance........drummer a.k.a. rick

• 2 weeks later...

Don't look like this is going to happen, I've recieved 3 donations total ($140 total). So if i don't recieve anymore donations im going to pawn what i can and try my damnest to make this happen. I've had over 600 downloads, cmon guys if you like my rom make a donation! My paypal is [email protected], My paypal link is in my signature below, so if you can make a donation, i got  roughly till new years eve to make this happen. Happy Holidays to all! And love those close to you,because one day they won't be there!