Tecmo X - A Gannonball Run Documentary

I'm about 2 months late on this, but "better late than never" they always say. Unless of course you're too late and are forced to dive, leaving your opponent yards and yards of open field. 

So if you find yourself with 20 minutes of time to kill, give it a look. You might find yourself in there somewhere. Its not just about my journey to Madison, although the first several minutes start out that way. And if you want 20 minutes of your life back after watching it, I understand that too. The trailer I posted several weeks back makes it look much better than it is, but isn't that what trailers normally do? 

Also, I found out from YouTube that since there is copyrighted music in the video, it is blocked in some countries and therefore blocked on all mobile devices. You will not be able to watch it from your cell phone, only PC or laptop.

Thanks again to Josh, Chet, & the Madison crew for an awesome job, this is truly my Spring Break from adulthood. 

Finally a reminder that the Ohio Tecmo Meet-Up: A Marv Cook-Out is on for May 17th. We would love to see some of you guys there. Free food, drinks, got some great prizes, maybe some live music and plenty of Tecmo Super Bowl. I also promise no creepy mustache.

>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-VMtx-Wvzho

Edited by JimSocks13

Worked on my cell phone now. I think it's just when u try to use the YouTube app it won't work.

My 3 favorite parts are "Deberg! Of Berg!", the drunken riverboat it shouts that caused me to lose my voice, and Daboys cameo scarfing down on his food. Sorry for the shotty camera work during Jimsocks' games. The Spotted Cow was really hampering my ability to remain steady. Hopefully we can keep these tournaments going on for years to come. Had a blast with everyone. Long live Tecmo!