Centralia, WA - 06/21/2014 - Pacific Northwest Tecmo Championship 3 (PNWTC3)

manYo

Oh ye of lil' faith Grip............I havn't ever even played you before.  The Champ before you who won the last Tourney was Invader, and I hung with him to the END..literally.  Didn't he BEAT YOU @ PAC RIM???........I'm not that sure you could even beat me.........even if I'm PHOENIX. 

Maybe you were too drunk at the end of the tournament (even though I outdrank you, but I'm not calling you out of course), but it was me and Invader in the finals, and I won that one. So, yeah.

anyone in the PNW want to ride down to san fran the weekend of july 26 for a tecmo tourney down there?

we can take my car and split gas money.  ideally, 2 others would be best so we can battle on the way down.  looking to do it cheap, just about that tecmo boss, and i might be able to dig up a place to stay, but otherwise i have primo camping equipment... and tecmo.

anyone in the PNW want to ride down to san fran the weekend of july 26 for a tecmo tourney down there?

we can take my car and split gas money.  ideally, 2 others would be best so we can battle on the way down.  looking to do it cheap, just about that tecmo boss, and i might be able to dig up a place to stay, but otherwise i have primo camping equipment... and tecmo.

ok I'm crazy, but also deadserious about this, really....... if I can get two other guys at least, we are swinging down thru Oregon to the SF tourney, then hi-tail it across the desert to play chino and whoever else wants a piece from tecmoland in CA/ARI (meantime playing best-of-3 series in the car, loser has to drive), then north to play someone else in one of those bucktooth states, then back home, full of champagne and cheese, smelling like Victory....... I'm thinking Friday night to Monday night, call it tuesday, let's see how many tecmo games we can play and tecmo jackrabbits runover.

time to take the Mayhem on tour and light up the West

Edited by manYo

Played for 3rd over the internets with the Fiasco. He picked a HSTL scrim. I wish I had the vid of this. The best part? Fairf went to TBK school and decided to defend with a DL. EEELLLLL OHHHHH FUCKING ELLLL.

Down 17-14. 10 or so seconds to go, I have the ball at my own 30. I drop back with Vinny, fairf goes for the bump and gets jacked. Vinny hit a streaking WR in the back of the EZ for the Win.

70 yards in the air. A thing of beauty. Perhaps karma played a roll. Cue excuses..." I won but I lost" or some shit.

http://www.tecmoplayers.com/?page_id=72&game=71484

10444570_10204097597782249_6878612746468

Played for 3rd over the internets with the Fiasco. He picked a HSTL scrim. I wish I had the vid of this. The best part? Fairf went to TBK school and decided to defend with a DL. EEELLLLL OHHHHH FUCKING ELLLL.

Down 17-14. 10 or so seconds to go, I have the ball at my own 30. I drop back with Vinny, fairf goes for the bump and gets jacked. Vinny hit a streaking WR in the back of the EZ for the Win.

70 yards in the air. A thing of beauty. Perhaps karma played a roll. Cue excuses..." I won but I lost" or some shit.

Randy, do you have the .NSV?

Would be fun, I'm camping that weekend though.

ok I'm crazy, but also deadserious about this, really....... if I can get two other guys at least, we are swinging down thru Oregon to the SF tourney, then hi-tail it across the desert to play chino and whoever else wants a piece from tecmoland in CA/ARI (meantime playing best-of-3 series in the car, loser has to drive), then north to play someone else in one of those bucktooth states, then back home, full of champagne and cheese, smelling like Victory....... I'm thinking Friday night to Monday night, call it tuesday, let's see how many tecmo games we can play and tecmo jackrabbits runover.

time to take the Mayhem on tour and light up the West

I'm just waiting to be on THAT side of the LUCK and not have it happen to me............He can't have any excuses cuzz you won...That's the way the ball bounces.......or flies in a perfect spiral for a winning TD...

...Another thing that bugged me about the way I lost to Invader was the guy he used to beat me with...I might feel a lil' better if it were Vinnie Testaverde I lost to, (maybe a little) but to lose to some fu**!n' bacc up on Denver, who I still don't remember the name of.....that's what HURTS!!!!! 

(p.s.  Oh, and Ted...If I were using Leslie O'Neal vs you, I'd shut you down worse than I did Invader...............................barring the last play ofcourse :))

You KNOW I'd be there with ya brah, but I'm all outta PTO..........I'm goin' ta Europe at the end of August (darn :))

• 2 months later...

TIME FOR ANOTHA ONE BOYZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Callin' out Ted, Manyo, and Kamp...................let's make this s#!t happen.           

Sincerely,

~T.K.

• 3 weeks later...

hey guys... the compound is all set-up still, tournament-ready and hot to trot..... I'd love to host a Winter Classic, but only possible for me on an extended break weekend.... such as thanksgiving break, either that friday or saturday.... or winter break, anytime between dec. 20th and jan. 3....... Some guys would probably need a saturday, so..... my preference would be december 27, followed by january 3, then whatever date is necessary to allow most of you to attend......

let me know if you guys can reach something like a consensus on that

there will also be an ugly tecmo sweater contest at this event, so put yr wives on the knitting needles for that project starting now..... also a duck fart station, so prep yr livers..... as always.

• 3 years later...