Centralia, WA - 06/21/2014 - Pacific Northwest Tecmo Championship 3 (PNWTC3)

manYo

Tone loc - loced after dark (cuz thats whats gonna happen)

Tribe called quest - the hop (part hop from beer part hop as in imma hop all over foolz, part hop as in hip...)

Andre Nickatina - 4am Bay Bridge (cuz yall gonna wanna be jumpin off a bridge after playing me)

Oh, you wanna play that game???  You're either gonna have to deal with Johnny of Herschel...and trust me, I'm gonna win the toss!!!!!

duuuuude..... if you gonna call a PHX-XXX matchup, you better make that XXX equal sumpin SUPER SWEET AND STICKY, or else I'ma taking PHX no doubt about it, cuz I can handle Johnny's biz, ya heard........ hellfire and sure as shit man, I won my group at Madison playing with PHX, and that MIND YOU with Johnny in BAD most of the game...... so no more of this TBK puttin' it down on the Cards and Johnny shiz, you want to be THE BEST, bwa?!?! then step up like a TRUE TECMO WARRIOR!!! and play whatever team floats your way, and play TO WIN---I'm READY.... are you?.

and if I call the matchup?  DOUBT I'm putting PHX in there.............

duuuuude..... if you gonna call a PHX-XXX matchup, you better make that XXX equal sumpin SUPER SWEET AND STICKY, or else I'ma taking PHX no doubt about it, cuz I can handle Johnny's biz, ya heard........ hellfire and sure as shit man, I won my group at Madison playing with PHX, and that MIND YOU with Johnny in BAD most of the game...... so no more of this TBK puttin' it down on the Cards and Johnny shiz, you want to be THE BEST, bwa?!?! then step up like a TRUE TECMO WARRIOR!!! and play whatever team floats your way, and play TO WIN---I'm READY.... are you?.

and if I call the matchup?  DOUBT I'm putting PHX in there.............

Can you hear it?????????? Can you hear it?????  It's coming from the rafters and spreading across the stadium!!!!!!!!  herschel herschel herschel herschEL hersCHEL herSCHEL heRSCHEL hERSCHEL HERSCHEL HERSCHEL HERSCHEL HERSCHEL.............................................My back up RB can handle buesiness too, but with a better team and 'D' to help him.  If it ain't Lonnie Young & Timmy Mac comin' @ yo a$$, it'll be Lee or Browner...........................picc yo poison.

Can you hear it?????????? Can you hear it?????  It's coming from the rafters and spreading across the stadium!!!!!!!!  herschel herschel herschel herschEL hersCHEL herSCHEL heRSCHEL hERSCHEL HERSCHEL HERSCHEL HERSCHEL HERSCHEL.............................................My back up RB can handle buesiness too, but with a better team and 'D' to help him.  If it ain't Lonnie Young & Timmy Mac comin' @ yo a$$, it'll be Lee or Browner...........................picc yo poison.

I can hear it! I can FEEL it!!!!

We all wanna see it, make it happen, brotha!!!

yo, I'll TAKE Minny..... and FUG HERSCHEL, I'ma deal it to ya with Wild Wade and turn up the AC with a lil' HOT SAUCE on the side, and then proceed to administer John-nay John-say a lethal dose of PURPLE PEOPLE EATIN'...... man, I'm gonna CARVE YOU UP, and SHUT YOU DOWN, you oughta be tremblin' cuz you done woke up my tecmo juices now..... you gonna learn not to MESS WITH MANYO after this epic beatdown!!!...... you'll know the size and the sizzle when you see me swingin' my BLOWOUT BROOM around the room while you stagger to the keg with a sheepish smile and a few new stains on yr John-nay John-say T-Shirt, BWA!!!

graphics-brooms-608407.gif

sad news, BiggVerne is out for the tecmo tourney....... and the Pickleball Tourney on Sunday is scheduled for noon, $5 drink all the keg you can drink, got a few signups already

I'm on dat KEG........sign ne UP!!!................pay ya when I get their.  You know the routine...........

This is gonna be a showdown Manyo......You better be on top of yo GAME BOY, cuuzzzzz I'ma bring it!

Edited by ~Tailback King~

text me cuz I don't have your number, I'll PM you mine if you don't have it...... however, I won't be available to play until this evening, got a lot to do today but I will hustle it out and try to be ready by 5 pm or so.

dayamn, Randy gonna prefunk, who else about that action?  huna you gotta SHAKE FREE, man!  is the professor in town?  trying to get BurnOne down, but he might not have a ride (anyone?).  Anyone....???

Playing tailback, hailing outta Georgia at 6'1 232 lbs, I have a funny feelin we're gonna be hearing and seein' a whole lotta this guy at this Tourney.........I'll give ya two clues ta who it is.........1) He won the Heisman   2) His 'hidden stat' feature is only rivaled by one other player.............................and I'm sure ya'll don't need 2 clues to whom the 'other player' is.

(p.s.  Now that I think about it, WHEN I win the toss, I may select PROWBOWL...nothin' in the rules says you can't!)

A drug person can learn to cope with things like seeing their dead grandmother crawling up their leg with a knife in her teeth, but nobody should be asked to handle this trip. PNWTC3 is what the whole hep world would be doing every Saturday night if the Nazis had won the war. This IS the Sixth Reich.

About to start streaming stuff, will try to report about it but gotta keep my focus right, it's impossible to walk in this muck.

FEAR AND LOATHING AT PNWTC3