Centralia, WA - 06/21/2014 - Pacific Northwest Tecmo Championship 3 (PNWTC3)

manYo

yes, that is the movie! classic.

ok, i'll put some time on this beotch just soon as the coffee kicks in here, and send some e-mails out..... but ted, of course i can pick you up, after all i gotta pick upthe keg just a block from the train station around that time of morning anyway, but fyi the keg sits up front i wanna make sure it's got the airbag in front of it (and a direct line to my gullet), etc etc.

^^^Don't drink the whole damn thing before you get it to the SPOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  My hands are shakin I'm so ready fo this...That's the same shake that's gonna make my thumb speed so fast, it's gonna make my opponents feel like they're playin' against someone with a turbo controller............Belie DAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

heres some bad news..... these jerkoffs that make the mac n jacks pony kegs, today get ahold of me and say yeah they can still get that but it requires some special tap which they cant get (plus other shit like air lines, co2, bullshit)..... so i need some feedback today on what to do..

I figure a whole keg is out of line because its way too much beer plus expensive (like 170 as compared to 90 for the pony).... so any other flavors i should ask about?  gimme a few choices

sheeeeiiit. I don't really care. I'm happy with dom, myself. It's you fancy fuckers that are pushing for these fancy CO2 kegs.

There's always...Manny's... ;) (but the same problems probably exist)

What if we keep it true with Vitamin R?

And I have at least 7 TVs ready to roll, so everyone should be playing at all times except for breaks (unless an odd number of people).

I will let you guys know ASAP if I need any other equipment, mahalo.

Edited by manYo

And almost forgot, if anyone wants to prefunk Friday night (and even stay over, but at a diff spot than where the tourney is), then I am definitely down (in fact, NEED it)!  Also, anyone can stay Saturday as well, especially if they're swervin' too hard.

I will update the first post with an official confirmed roster as I receive them.

TBK: Was thinking a keg of Steel Reserve, myself.

Edited by manYo

And almost forgot, if anyone wants to prefunk Friday night (and even stay over, but at a diff spot than where the tourney is), then I am definitely down (in fact, NEED it)!  Also, anyone can stay Saturday as well, especially if they're swervin' too hard.

I will update the first post with an official confirmed roster as I receive them.

TBK: Was thinking a keg of Steel Reserve, myself.

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW..... C'mon Manyo, you can't compare 211 ta the cool, clean, crisp, commanding, complex, uncompromized taste of Colt .45!!!!? 

"You gan have a good time without one..................PCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHT..................but why take any chances"...

Sincerely,

Lando Calrissian

so i got 15mins to decide between these beers in a pony keg: inform me now, or forever hold yr bitchin...

mannys, corona, modelo, fat tire (lil xpensive for this one)... my personal fave, dicks danger, is avail but comes in a slightly smaller size (1/6 keg instead of 1/4)

Only one I haven't heard from yet is BurnOne, and not sure if I will so he may be M.I.A., but this is what we got:

OFFICIAL "CONFIRMED" ROSTER:

1. Manyo
  2. Kamphuna
  3. InvaderStar
  4. BoogieWithStu
  5. CallMeFairf
  6. SIrTed
  7. GripSmoke
  8. TailbackKing
  9. ChalkyWhite
  10. BadBadLeroyBrown
  • ~JumpInJoe (80% probable, according to Stu)
  • ~biGGverne (will know for sure on Friday if he has to work)

Now, since I need to do preseason rankings to determine who plays who in the first round, here is what I think (altho I don't have the PacRim2 stats, so going off shaky memory there):

1. InvaderStar (PacRim2 champ, as well as prefunk PacRim2 win)
  2. CallMeFairf (PNWTC1 champ, PacRim1 champ, record speaks for itself, but recent hiatus bumps him down to 2)
  3. Kamphuna (PNWTC2 champ, made finals of several tourneys)
  4. GripSmoke (beat Ted at PacRim2)
  5. SirTed (consistently getting deep into tournies)
  6. BoogieWithStu (better record than Manyo at PNWTC2)
  7. Manyo (hasn't shown much lately)
  8. TailbackKing (who?)
  9. JumpInJoe (better record than Chalky)
  10. ChalkyWhite (getting better)
  11. BiGGverne (made a run at PNWTC1, on hiatus ever since)
  12. BurnOne (depends on how sober/drunk)
  13. BadBadLeroyBrown (unknown)

So depending on who shows up amongst BurnOne, JumpInJoe, and biGGverne, the Round 1 matchups would be:

• InvaderStar vs. CallMeFairf
  • Kamphuna vs. GripSmoke
  • SirTed vs. BoogieWithStu
  • Manyo vs. TailbackKing
  • JumpInJoe vs. Chalky White
  • biggVerne or BurnOne vs. BadBadLeroyBrown

1. Run the Jewels - Get It

2. Red Fang - Blood Like Cream

3. The Dillinger Escape Plan - When I Lost My Bet (appropriate for manyo/fairf after their little contest)

Smoke.......I DARE you to use the Lions vs Me, Johnny Johnson, and the Cards.....Infact I double dogg dare you.

So Manyo we finally meet...and it's in the snake pitt!!!  I guess we'll find out who's the Garter, and who's the Cobra.  There won't be any one hit wonder take yo win and run sh!t here boy...You're gonna have to stop Johnson 3 games in a row??????????  Sounds like a heavy, HEAVY task gettin' stucc on yo shoulders, and I don't know if there bigg enough to do da lifting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Be afraid...................................................................Be VERY afraid.

So Manyo we finally meet...and it's in the snake pitt!!!  I guess we'll find out who's the Garter, and who's the Cobra.  There won't be any one hit wonder take yo win and run sh!t here boy...You're gonna have to stop Johnson 3 games in a row??????????  Sounds like a heavy, HEAVY task gettin' stucc on yo shoulders, and I don't know if there bigg enough to do da lifting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Be afraid...................................................................Be VERY afraid.

Who's to say yr getting Johnny Johnson???????????????????