Centralia, WA - 06/21/2014 - Pacific Northwest Tecmo Championship 3 (PNWTC3)

manYo

BTW....................What's gonna be cookin' on that BBQ???????????????

I don't know who's cookin' on the BBQ but I can tell you you're gonna feel like you got roasted on the grill after I put another ass whippin' on you and your sorry ass Cardinals...

There, how was that?

I don't know who's cookin' on the BBQ but I can tell you you're gonna feel like you got roasted on the grill after I put another ass whippin' on you and your sorry ass Cardinals...

There, how was that?

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Ted, that was short and sweet, well thought out, and to the point!!!  Right outta da Tailback King's Greatest Di$$es hand book..........Your cool points went from about a 5, to a 7 and a half!!!!  Ha hA Ha!!!!!!!!!!!

hmmm, well gonick is out.... grip says probably.... randy is radically uncommitted..... kamp says in..... ted says in...... is that it? oh, and the portland posse hotboxin' the turtle van as it rumbles over the columbia northwards.

that's all unofficial for the time being, gonna be a hard cap at a low number of entrants (10?). ted, if I send you an e-mail, can you forward it to the top 16 finishers from PacRim2 ? want to invite them first, then take people as they apply. Thinking about requiring a token deposit at some point (in June) if more people want in than I'm accepting. And def will need some money for the keg, the african amber kinda pricey.

you're all fools, and I can't help you.

Manny was the brewmaster for Mack n Jacks. Then he started his own brewery, with the perfected version. If you can't see what's going on here, I can't help you. Drink what you must.

I'm sorry but the Mac n Jack's IS perfection. NECTAR OF THE GODS! My elixir to be sure.

Mac 'N' Jacks go together like Johnny 'N' Johnson.......................you can't have one without the other.  Which reminds me...I might just have to bring a bottle of my favorite bourbon to share with ya'll since this is my first Mayhem.......................{Jim Beam DEVILS' CUT} ........If ya'll can handel it!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by ~Tailback King~