Sign in to follow this  
moulds33

Bucs sweep Bears

Hank seems like a good guy, I didn't get a chance to meet him at Madison, hopefully next year.  Sorry if I don't remember the details that well, I played 7 games last night and they are all running together.  I need to start writing stuff down.

1st Game:

The Bucs get a few stops on defense with LT shutting down the run (6 total rush yds for CHI), while Johnny Johnson has a game even TBKing would've been proud of going for 103 yds & 2 scores.  The Bears fight back thanks to a bad INT from Elkins and then Krieg and Ingram go to work torching the low INT TB secondary with JJs & CCs galore.  The early lead & LT blitzes were a just bit too much though and the Bucs hang on for the win 28-17.

2nd Game:

This one was close throughout and unfortunately we had some bad lag towards the end of the game that kind of spoiled what was a great game.  Krieg/Ingram combined for 186 yds & 1 TD, but Krieg throw one INT to Dennis Smith and also took a safety that helped the Bucs hang on again, final score 19-14.  The Buc pash rush was relentless with 6 sacks of Krieg mostly on called plays.

GGs Hank, GLTRW!