(A GOOD) TSB 06 ROM

QBSHARKS

This is the final version Im putting out for the season. The ratings are better then last update. If you don't like the ratings change them. I edited the sim data. teams finish pretty close to final standings this year. Once in a while a bad team will make the playoffs. the rosters are pretty much up to date. I left the injured guys in the lineup on purpose. The schedule is the best I could get it. Also updated the pro bowl rosters. Helmets are also done both large and small helmets. Used the punt,kick,and INT return hacks. Sometimes the slow kick returners don't get to the short kicks against cpu, but they always suck in the ball. Let me know what you guys think. Try not to complain too much about the ratings.

TSB 06.zip

What I like is that the scaling between playes seems for the most part accurate.

What I don't like is that the team defenses are a bit out of whack and that this rom will be extremely pass happy and RB's are tad bit to fast for my taste on a 10 yrad rom.

Other than that though great job.

I guess the defenses are close enough. I would ratchet down some of the top qbs though. 81 PC is really rediculous. Capping the top end near 69 is a good thing. You can still keep it pass happy like the original but it doesn't make for absolutley rediculous qbs.

But all in all very solid. Good job.

i tried to keep it close to the original the rbs actually have less MS the the original such as no 75s or 69s. Thanks for input though. What do u mean about the defenses being out of whack ?

the roster and sim results are great. the first season I tested came out like 1 team different from the real playoff lineup.

the punts are more fun but Im not sure about kickoffs... I returned an onside kick for a touchdown with a quarterback and an offensive lineman.

There are so many fast rbs, it is a danger of being bored breaking 80 yard runs on every play.

This is my favorite rom currently but there is still room for more interesting stat balance.

• 1 month later...

First, thank you very much - great job! Second, is there any way to save a season on single player mode? Everytime I do a hard reset the user data is lost.

Also, Chargers DL Igor Olshanski (PES) is white. I think it would be cool for future ROMs to have people sponser a team and take care of roster, stats, pics, playbook, etc. I know some folks would inflate their fav teams stats but that could be tweaked at the end and I think it would save the overall ROM creater a lot of time. I'll volunteer for the Bolts anytime. :)

I was wondering, is there a way (for us that DL this) to fix the kick returns?

This game freezes up on me alot on Kickoffs, when the CPU dont kick it far enough the ball hits the ground, at times it will "suck in" to the returner where ever he's at, but more times it will hit the ground and the kickoff team will just run around the ball and no one can pick it up....

Overall with the updated rosters and all, this is prolly one of, if not thee best updated TSB rom I have seen/got....it's just this one problem....

I was wondering, is there a way (for us that DL this) to fix the kick returns?

This game freezes up on me alot on Kickoffs, when the CPU dont kick it far enough the ball hits the ground, at times it will "suck in" to the returner where ever he's at, but more times it will hit the ground and the kickoff team will just run around the ball and no one can pick it up....

Overall with the updated rosters and all, this is prolly one of, if not thee best updated TSB rom I have seen/got....it's just this one problem....

Same problem here sometimes, but I don't play much single player. Also, am I the only one whose rom doesn't save?