CFL Rom to Finish

darthrider

I am willing to finish and put in a great deal of time to come up with a very good CFL Rom. What I need is to not to have to re-invent the wheel. I have seem some great work on the CFL Rom's graphics especially and if I could get a copy of some of the work that has been done, I would greatly appreiciate it. Please PM me so I can get what has been done and finish it. It would definately fill a void for many Canadians wishing to play their favourite CFL team.

Thanks.

ya... teams that don't have players making millions of dollars but players who play for the love of the game. Teams that don't have whiny players that cry if they don't get their way. Our championship game also happens to be exciting all the way to the final gun, much unlike the Super Snore!

Hey I'm all for a CFL rom, but lets get some things straight...

1. CFL players, say 99% of them, would rather be making millions of dollars playing the NFL. Nobody plays JUST "for the love of the game" That's a fairy tale. Stop paying CFL for a little while and see how many guys actually show up. You may get a few, but yo won't get enough to field a team and play a game. If you think otherwise then you are sadly mistaken my friend. Sadly. 99% of the players in the CFL are Americans by the way, and they didn't grow up dreaming of making the game-winning TD in the Grey Cup, they dreamed of doing it in the Super Bowl.

2. CFL players cry and whine when they don't get their way just like players do in every other sport. I don't know what league you've been watching, but we hear about situations like this in the CFL, too.

3. While the Super Bowl has had a number of snoozers, there have also been a number of great games as well. In fact, one could make a strong argument that every Super Bowl since Super Bowl 30 (except Super Bowl 33 and 35) has been good, so your assessment is largely exaggerated.

in the cfl teams have to have 40% players to be canadian and 60% imports

Hmmmmmmm... I know 99% was a largely exaggerated number, but after reading the following I'm not sure that your take is correct either...

From: http://www.cfl.ca/index.php?module=Cont ... y&ceid=773

"The roster size for a CFL team is 40 players. 3 of the 40 are Quarterbacks and can be either imports or non-imports no restrictions. Of the remaining 37 players, no more than 18 may be imports. Therefore the maximum amount of imports allowed per team is 21. These numbers reflect the import player as it reads in the 2002 CBA."