"Agents" Paying You A Visit???

ArnoldLayne

I attempted to download the emulator and NES Rom from this site

http://www.famssu.com/tecmo/

However, I could not get it to work. Then I read this paragraph on the website:

"By the way, you must own a copy of the original games to use these roms; Otherwise, agents

of Nintendo will infiltrate your home and put you in jail for life."

How serious is this? I unistalled the ROM & emulator b/c I could not get them to work. I do

own a copy of the game but since I could not get this to work, I do not want the hassle of

any "agents" coming to see me.

Please let me know if I should expect a visit....

Well I hate to inform you but once you d/l the stuff the internet police will come a running and hunt you for the rest of your life. I've been on the run now for a few months and thank god I'm so much smarter then those men in white coats. Quick delete it now and never visit here again is your only hope. :twisted:

Also didn't Tpc or a league have a guy named secret agent man. Gotta watch out for him!

I've been fleeing from these scary agents for nearly five years now. You probably don't have the brains to get away from them safely, so I suggest that when they show up with their futuristic weapons you should cooperate and turn yourself in. The website is outdated, so it doesn't mention the fact that they also use their prisoners for DNA testing.