Sign in to follow this  
segathonsov

Had my First Tecmo Related Dream

This is all true and very weird 

Fairf and Manyo (don't know what Manyo looks like so my dream made him a young unshaven Dustin Hoffman)

6175308_std.jpg

drove all the way from Washington to MN to deliver me a stack of Tecmo Magazines (they looked like those old Becket card value mags)

mJdeEtLpompd8WKJKFyDU7A.jpg

Upon meeting at an on/off sale bar liquor store.  Manyo opens a Miller Clear Beer out of a case, spits it out and puts it back on the shelf

5Kb5Fe5M63G63mc3F4c3eb2863526b47b1668.jp

Employee see this and tells him "that's $15 for that  beer"  Manyo refuses to pay after a lot of arguing and scurries out of the establishment.  Leaving me to pay the tab.

That's it, never knew if I ever got the Tecmo Becket Mags.

a vision of the future, perhaps (#tecmoX)..... I can see all this happening to myself, except the part where I "scurry" out the door... I'll need to remember to STOMP THE MOFO TERRA and leave my manyo mark in their minds forever in a glorious golden exit for all time's sake... or improvise some such.

and i'll start growing my avatar stache again for madison so i dont disconnect the image y'all have of me.

man, i had a dream last night involving gats and randy..... actually it was about a website gats created which had randy qualities: it allowed paid subscribers ("haters") to find quick links to all of gats posts so they could hate on him quickly and efficiently..... dont take wrong way gats, i dont hate u at all.... but randy, you might want to consider making money on such a site..... ha..... ha.

thats all i remember from it

NSFW???

No one really has a job here!

Who are we kidding, we are just a bunch of 12-15 year old boys posing as adults with real life jobs, families, and friends. 

J3ff, forget these puritans..... join The Renegades, we got a team for ya, ready to roll a new season soon.... msg me for details if interested, it's up your alley.

Edited by manyo360