Home, away uniforms

AZcactus

Hi, 

I am a new guy on here that just loves the snes version of TSB.

And before I post a question, I want to thank everyone who created roms, editors, etc. Because I have found those tools to be very useful. Especially, STUE for uniform editing, TSBtoolSupreme for team and player editing.

My question is: Has anyone figured out how the computer chooses what uniform will be worn by a particular team and when?

I wish the computer automatically assigned dark jerseys to home teams and white jerseys to away teams. With certain teams being excluded from that approach such as the Cowboys (don't they always use the white jerseys?).

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Dave, but I don't think the SNES version will work. I've done it on the NES version and that was an awesome option. But I'm gonna try to see if my SNES rom will load on TSB tool. Thanks again.

And by the way, I wish Gridiron Heroes was available on Google Play, with editors and whatnot.

Edited by AZcactus

• 5 years later...

I been asking the same question myself of late and can't seem to find an answer on the forum to @AZcactus' question. How do you edit what each team wears vs another team like you can for the NES version in TSBTool? Sorry for reviving an old thread but it seems this is one question that was never really answered.