Super Bowl XLVIII simulation

Big Red

Today I set up Com vs. Com with the two teams.  

Seattle jumped to a 10-0 lead, but just before the half the Broncos had a great drive that concluded with a Vance Johnson 12 yard TD catch.   At the half it was 10-7 Seattle, and honoring tradition I jacked off like a zoo monkey to the cheerleaders during the halftime show and blew my load right before the second half kickoff. 

In the third quarter the Seahawks got a Tommy Kane TD and that was the only damn score of the 3rd.  WIth the score 17-7, Winder ran one in from 5 yards out to cut it to a 3 point game.   Then Kelly Stouffer choked on his own balls by throwing an interception to veteran Dennis Smith (C. Bailey).   Very next play, Elway hits a wide ass open Clarence Kay (J. Thomas) for a 45 yard TD.  It was 21-17 and the Seahawks went into their two minute offense.  They drove down the field all the way to the Denver 19.  On 4th and 6 with 8 seconds left, Stouffer's pass was broken up in the end zone as time expired.

Good news, Bronco fans-  Denver wins 21-17.   Don't pay attention to the simulation posted with the video here.  These assholes used false gods such as a rom and implemented current players which my Father will have no part of.    The score that was simulated on my NES system today as I sat on a Turkish rug wearing a leopard bathrobe and sipping a blend of green tea and Wild Turkey...that's the accurate one. 

All praises due unto the Tecmo God. 

I had the same results in my original Tecmo Super Bowl simulation!  Denver comeback 21-17.  Only I had subbed Kubiak in as Manning, Bratton as Moreno, and Fenner as Lynch (due to HP).  I also tweaked the playbooks.  Krieg threw a costly pick in Seattle's final drive.

Unfortunately, I used a ROM image of the original Tecmo Super Bowl and simulated it in an NES emulator.  

But the I got the same results as you, minus "release".

post-5602-0-87921800-1391315287_thumb.pn

Edited by buck