Carthage, TX - 04/05/2014 - Tecmo Mud Bowl VII

Jimmy1996

Hey guys Ashman here! I met several of you at Madison.. if you had fun at Madison but got ripped a new one by some solid players... and you were left wanting more Tecmo...We are you next tournament to attend! Come on down to Texas and join the fun. Please post your contact info on here if you plan on attending. BTW Knobbe if you do come you can meet the legendary Pookie..! Fastest Tapper Ever! 

This sounds like a direct challenge signed sealed and dated send to Regulator.  You have to imagine the guy would have the funds to go to Texas after his victory and could make some of it back by winning.  Just Saying.

We welcome the Regulator! We will throw out rose pedals as he walks inside! Lol

Winning at Madison should require you to become a NWA like traveling champion going to a different territory every week like Harley Race, Ric Flair, and Lou Thesz.  Of course he should receive a belt and his own entrance music.  Maybe just after the tournament is over Regulator enters and a title match happens with the winner of the tournament.

Regulator upcoming Title Defenses

4/5    Carthage, TX          Vs. BgBoud2        Tecmo Mud Bowl VII    

4/12  Seattle, WA             Vs. Manyo            Pac-Rim Tecmo II        

5/3    Cheektowaga, NY   Vs. Mort                Buffallo Bounty II       

5/17  Des Moines, IA        Vs. Dotdon           2nd Annual Tourney   

5/31  Houma,LA               Vs. Bayouboy       Swamp Bowl I                

Edited by hankthetank

In det i got the ideal that Reg's wife isn't the most keen on tecmo.  But perhaps that big prize money changed her mind.  I still am hoping to recruit the #1 player in the world up to Buffalo in May. 

As fo Lou and I we plan to get around more places next year. We are proud of being the Tecmo Road Dogs(as awarded at CubanTecmoV) as the biggest Tecmo road show and eventually we got to make Nebraska and one of the tourneys in the Louisanna/Texas region. 

In det i got the ideal that Reg's wife isn't the most keen on tecmo.  But perhaps that big prize money changed her mind.  I still am hoping to recruit the #1 player in the world up to Buffalo in May. 

As fo Lou and I we plan to get around more places next year. We are proud of being the Tecmo Road Dogs(as awarded at CubanTecmoV) as the biggest Tecmo road show and eventually we got to make Nebraska and one of the tourneys in the Louisanna/Texas region. 

Iowa would love you have you again!

Mud Bowl is a must make tournament for us southern Tecmo guys( I missed the last Mud Bowl due to scheduling conflict) along with the SWLA. I am putting together the Swamp Bowl in May and I'm planning another tournament in the fall (The Cajun Classic or The Coonass Classic not sure the name yet). So things are looking up for southern Tecmo and I'm sure we all would appreciate you and Lou attending. Just hope more top tier talent make their way south.