Carthage, TX - 04/05/2014 - Tecmo Mud Bowl VII

Jimmy1996

Boud ranked as #1 seed with Pookie close behind as the #2 seed in Mud Bowl VII. However, Boud tends to lay eggs like he did at Madison. And that's why we play the game. Can the newbies to Mud Bowl show Boud an upset? Will anyone survive the tappage of Pookie Pookums...? Fastest Tapper of Tecmo! Pookums vs Boud pay-per-view Saturday April 5th 9:30am!

I'm going to try to get off work and make it to Carthage.  Try to take this title back to New Orleans.

Nos, had you decided a bit sooner we could have car pooled with me coming from Houma and could have maybe split the hotel cost. My wife has decided to accompany me on this trip.

Also let me know if you need anything as for as the Swamp Bowl goes

Tecmo Mud Bowl VII - Revenge of Ashman

This tournament started out with all the hype and smack talk of the normal Tecmo tournies as Pookie Pookums continued his rant on being the fastest tapper and a better player than Brent. However Pookums had to bail and instead we had some surprise entrees for the tourny.

BGBOUD arrived and began his usual rise to the top becoming the undefeated champ. He beat me in a game where at one point he lead by 8 points. Boud played solid defense throughout this contest and though I made an effort to come back I fell short with San Diego losing 21-20 against Denver.

SuicideKing made a good run in this tournament as he battled back from two losses and played Brent in a close one losing to him in the game before the championship series.

Ngun also made his presence known helping to eliminate several disgruntled tecmoers. Good job Ngun hope u make it back.

The championship series. This was a triple elimination tournament that ended up having three bracket winners to speak of. Brent was the undefeated champ. I, Ashman, was the one loss champ. And Suicide King was the two loss champ.

After Suicide King was beaten out it left me with one loss and Boud with no losses. So basically to be eliminated u had to be beaten three times.

Ashman Minnesota vs Boud Was

This game was a close back and forth battle where one deciding point was when he blocked a 30 ya ft and I ran it back for a TD. I played solid defense and ended up winning 21-14. I started picking a few of Boud plays in this game as I began to get in his head. I had some good long passes

Ashman Dal vs Boud NYJ

This game seemed to really be the turning point in the series as I began to pick 90% of Boud plays and made several defensive stands including two fourth and goals from inside the 5 yd line. I had a couple of fumbles I lost too and still won 14-0. I felt like I totalled dominated on defense in this game. Boud did have some drives but got no points. I want to say it was this game Boud lost the video fumble but I'm not sure.

Ashman KC vs Boud Chi

This game was another defense dominated game as I picked several of Boud plays and he went for it on 4th down a few times giving me an early 17-0 lead. He tried to make a game of this but I had several long runs. Boud had some good offensive plays between having his plays picked and scored. I won 27-7 and this game gave me the Mud Bowl VII championship. Boud played the best he could in the last two games with me having picked the majority of his plays.

Edited by Jimmy1996