Seattle, WA - 04/12/14 - Pac-Rim Tecmo II

SirTed

thank you for the great replies...

my only issue left is with the lineman.  obviously me and my buddies play with that same rule (nose guard can sack nearly all QBs by diving except for like QBeagles and i think Testaverde).  However, we do allow a lineman to be played on those stupid motion plays (reveivers start in and motion out, run up the middle).  the lineman can just walk in (and then dive to tackle)...so totally different type of play, but kind of the same.  Any idea on if that is allowed?

it gotta find a way to ask the wifey ;-) about the tourney.  What does it tend to payout for top spots (not that I have a chance, but I might be able to use that arguement with the boss)?

I got some bad newz...I tore my bicept in fucc!n practice Saturday, and won't be able to make it down this weekend.  This is my first day back at work, my fingers are weak, and just driving anywhere is a bitch, let alone all the way to Chehalis....Ya'll might think I'm bullshittin' but I don't really give a fuck.  This injury came at the worst possible time...before this Mini Tourney, and before my first preseason game.....So yeah, that's where I am in my life right now, hella pissed the fuck off, and sitting around waiting for my arm to heal.

I got some bad newz...I tore my bicept in fucc!n practice Saturday, and won't be able to make it down this weekend.  This is my first day back at work, my fingers are weak, and just driving anywhere is a bitch, let alone all the way to Chehalis....Ya'll might think I'm bullshittin' but I don't really give a fuck.  This injury came at the worst possible time...before this Mini Tourney, and before my first preseason game.....So yeah, that's where I am in my life right now, hella pissed the fuck off, and sitting around waiting for my arm to heal.

Sorry to hear that bro. I know you ain't BSing. I'm just disappointed we won't be graced with your presence. Hope you heal up soon. We'll have to wait to see you til the next Pac Rim tourney this spring.

There's NO WAY I'm missing PAC RIM ll.....infact I was plannin' to come to this one till this bulls#!t happened.....Me and my cuzzin Big Money V.  You guys met him at the last one..... I was so lookin' forward to gettin' drunk off Mac 'N' Jacks.

I'm also sad you'll be missing love LIVE USFL action between me and Manyo.

MANYO'S MAYHEM 2: Results

Four players showed up (ted, kamp, stu, myself), and with a two TV/system set-up, it evolved into a "winner's" TV and a "loser's" TV... so whatever the result of your last game, that's where you traveled.  Matchups determined by dice roll and the PNW matchups sheet.

Final Standings

Kamp: 11-3

Ted: 7-7

Manyo: 6-8

Stu: 4-9

There was also a USFL game played between Kamp and myself which he won.... :cry:

Thanks for coming down guys, I'd be more than happy to host another one if you guys want, somewhere around the last weekend of March, up to you guys...... or I can likely travel north as well.  I think we should try playing a season like we were talking about at the end there..... maybe each of us select a team in the middle tiers (PHX, DAL, NYJ, PIT?) and battle it out to the end?

A lot of fun AS ALWAYS! I gotta be honest. Most of the games were super tight. Everybody beat everybody and I DID get a lot of fumble love (STU most certainly Did NOT! ) My fumbling luck included Hollywood Steve Young fumbling on The first play of OT. #lewis #gift

Also there was a lot of beer drinking due to full bar kicks!

I'm sure most of you, even my fellow PNW'er have Madison on the brain (and rightfully so) but I just wanted to share the awesome work that my buddy Mike Uzil did for the 2014 Pac-Rim Tourney. I'm going to get a mock up of sorts done (higher quality than last year). Anyone who is interested will be able to order one at cost - as soon as I find out what that is. One touch that you can't make out in the low res version below are the tiny "hut"'s as a background accent. That's one of my favorite touches.

1800418_10203201416418275_354918733_n.jp

A lot of fun AS ALWAYS! I gotta be honest. Most of the games were super tight. Everybody beat everybody and I DID get a lot of fumble love (STU most certainly Did NOT! ) My fumbling luck included Hollywood Steve Young fumbling on The first play of OT. #lewis #gift

Also there was a lot of beer drinking due to full bar kicks!

just get outbounds...anyways you might wannna save some that fumbling luck for madison. #lewis??? I never fumble....out of bounds!!!!

I let the Boss know that I want to go to this tourney, and things are looking like it will happen.  I spoke to a fellow TECMO buddy, and he is stoked about going.  So, can we just show up at the pub and 'register' before the tourney?  Say between 10:30 and 10:45?

I let the Boss know that I want to go to this tourney, and things are looking like it will happen.  I spoke to a fellow TECMO buddy, and he is stoked about going.  So, can we just show up at the pub and 'register' before the tourney?  Say between 10:30 and 10:45?

I'll fill you in shortly. Just depends on what I can get done, but chances are, yes.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA  SEEEEEEEEYAAAAATE!!!

I just found out that my football season doesn't start till one week after PAC RIM ll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ya'll don't know how stoked I am...like it was meant to be!!!  Ya'll are in fo an A$$ whoop!n.......I'll be comin into this Tourney with NO feelings of guilt for playin' hookie on my team...

......I'm takin' this as a sign from God that says it's about time for TAILBACK KING to be the new NW CHAMP!!!

SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE IN SEATTLE MUTHAPHU**AZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh it is SO ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I gotta feeling this Tourney's gonna be BIGGER than Madison!!!  Yeah, I said it!

Okay, for the next Manyo's Mayhem, I got a special prize for the winner...... while in Madtown I happened to pick up the LAST Xtra Large Johnny Johnson "Hidden Stats" t-shirt............ yup.  So that's the prize.  Somehow miraculously survived hanging off my head (when using the Cards) around my shoulders (when playing with any other team) and hanging out of my pocket (while storming around downtown afterwards)...... it smells like Spotted Cow (the local beer) and lord knows what else, but the winner can wash it if they want.

Whatchu guys think about March 29 or April 5 for some more Mayhem?  Or if you guys prefer I can drive north...... I just want to play tecmo forever, is all.  If we get a few more people we can move it to a bigger space or even daytime as well.

Okay, for the next Manyo's Mayhem, I got a special prize for the winner...... while in Madtown I happened to pick up the LAST Xtra Large Johnny Johnson "Hidden Stats" t-shirt............ yup.  So that's the prize.  Somehow miraculously survived hanging off my head (when using the Cards) around my shoulders (when playing with any other team) and hanging out of my pocket (while storming around downtown afterwards)...... it smells like Spotted Cow (the local beer) and lord knows what else, but the winner can wash it if they want.

Whatchu guys think about March 29 or April 5 for some more Mayhem?  Or if you guys prefer I can drive north...... I just want to play tecmo forever, is all.  If we get a few more people we can move it to a bigger space or even daytime as well.

I actually have band practice BOTH those days, and I'm not sure I can commit to both, but I think I could do one of those two dates. Interested to hear who else can make it.

okay, okay...I have been intrigued by the whole Johnny Johnson conversation.  It feels like there is an inside joke - someone want to tell me the story?

No Joke...............He's just the best player, on one of the shittyest teams, and it really doesn't seem to matter who's up against him...he just DEFIES unspeakable odds.....(the Tecmo Golden Child if you will)........and if you play against me when I'm using him, your in for one of the worst a$$ whoopins of yo LIFE...You'll probably find that out at PAC RIM ll if you show up, or are unlucky enough to have to play me.

DO NOT LET THAT T~SHIRT TOUCH THE DRYER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  If you must wash it, hang dry it............BUT NO DRYER!!!  How do you think I keep all my Jerzey's you guy's see me in so pristine???  Those Johnny Johnson jerzeys you guy's seen me wearin' at the Tourney's (Cardinals or Jets one) are well over ten years old!  Thats actually the secret to keepin' sh!t lookin' new for any arcticle of clothing you REALLY care about.