Seattle, WA - 04/12/14 - Pac-Rim Tecmo II

SirTed

^^^Damit yall!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  My practice ends at round 2:30-3.......Chalky's outta town, witch means the Turtle Van is outta town...you guy's do make a tempting offer though.................................just tell me who wins' the mini Tourney.  (I assume that's what this drunk event will turn into)

BTW the "TURTLE VAN" aka Chalky's girls' ride being used means I can DRANK.......There's NO WAY I'm drivin' my own cars down there.  I got 2 Dueys..............and they have nothin' ta do with Huey and Louie.

while i don't condone dui's, this did make me laugh. DON'T DRINK AND DRIVE!

wow, TBK..... the siren sound of competitive tecmo goes out across the PNW and you fail to heed the savage call?..... seriously man, where's the tecmo NUTZ !?!?!...... they been beat out of you already, so soon in your tecmo career?!??!..... I mean, if y'all got KAMPHUNA talking trash, calling out all y'all pussified PUSSIES...... well then, really, that's all the MO you should need right there.  If not.... then wow.

if anyone needs to crash that night, no problem...... just give me my house back by about noon the next day....... get as drunk or as stoned or as sober as you like.......... just Tecmo, man, pure Tecmo, that's all....... but I will also secure some food and beer (Mac N Jacks if I can find it), on me.

Dunno about northerners Ted, kamp should be able to tell ya......

matter of fact, Welcome to..... MANYO'S MAYHEM I.  That's right, this is the real one.  The first one.  I'm calling it out..........

Forever spontaneously combusting, you just never know where it will flame up or die out..... sometimes 2 weeks notice, sometimes 2 hours....... maybe it will be cancelled, maybe manyo won't answer the door, or maybe it will last 24 hours in a best of 99-game series...... maybe it's a bummer, or maybe just maybe it will be the coolest tecmo event of all time...... sometimes 5 times a year, hell maybe never again, you just can't know..... that's manyo's world, and AINT NO RULEZ but TECMO NUTZ, bwa!!!..... last man standing wins.

and to atone for pysching ya'll out last summer, all the beer and food are on me saturday night for this first spontaneously combusting event known as......

MANYO'S MAYHEM

and while I'm fired up for all this, I would like to say to everybody here....... this madison tourney I'm going to in a few weeks aint NUTTIN to me but a practice tourney for PacRim2....... cuz that's THE REAL, dig, I'ma return to this land of rain and fir trees and own this bitch or die tryin'..... and once randy grows a set and finds the yarbles to meet me in tecmo battle instead of this chicken-running he doing now, even he won't be able to spin some fantasy yarn of an excuse for why he keeps getting dominated by The Majik Manyo....... **a-ronky-tonk-tonk!**...... and randy, count the days, hold them preciously, cuz that deluded sweater of tecmo narcissism yr wearing now is growing thinner with each week, and that chill you feel is the looming shadow of The Day, soon enough, and before the year is out, in which the last threads of your tecmo credibility are blown to the passing breeze, which incidentally will end up being your place in PNW Tecmo history, diggit..... for mark these words, Fiasco: I will eat your tecmo soul in front of the whole world to see.... soon enough! YUP YUP!!!  

got ketchup?!??

You know Manyo, I probably woulda' showed if I had known it was MANYO'S MAYHEM!!!!!!!!!!  It's all in the way you sell it.........I also woulda' probably played hookie from practice if Tecmo PAC RIM wasn't comin right up around the corner in April...........BUT...........it is.  So I'm savin' my ghetto pass for that one...since it's on a SATURDAY too.........Don't worry, Kyle Clifton will have his chance to get 'choke slamm stiff armed' by Johnny Johnson soon enough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You know Manyo, I probably woulda' showed if I had known it was MANYO'S MAYHEM!!!!!!!!!!  It's all in the way you sell it.........I also woulda' probably played hookie from practice if Tecmo PAC RIM wasn't comin right up around the corner in April...........BUT...........it is.  So I'm savin' my ghetto pass for that one...since it's on a SATURDAY too.........Don't worry, Kyle Clifton will have his chance to get 'choke slamm stiff armed' by Johnny Johnson soon enough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Scurred

Scurred

You better be Kamp..................cuzz your time is DUE.  It will be kinda sad because you'll be on such a high after beating down those cheese eating rednecks, only to get booted back to reality by the ONE and ONLY Tecmobowl running PHENOM.  Many have asked, "how do you stop a freight train with speed???"  Then I usually answer, "you can't".  Your only hope is to grab on, drag your feet on the ground, and hope it derails.

Edited by ~Tailback King~