Seattle, WA - 04/12/14 - Pac-Rim Tecmo II

SirTed

btw, I will not be bringing my computer to stream this event...........

however, everyone in attendance will get a first-hand viewing of me kicking your pansy asses all across the digital gridiron.

I wouldn't either.........I wouldn't want everybody out there in the Tecmo world to see how bad Johnny Johnson torches you and whatever defense you bring to try to contain him.  You'll have that Madison hangover because everybody there is gonna be passing like maniacs thinking thats the best way to insure a victory, then BAMM!!!  You'll have to play Coach Tailback King and his Phoenix Cardinals with the Tecmo 'PHENOM' in his backfield, who you can be sure will be getting 25-30 carries...and by the time the fourth quarter comes around, your thumbs will be so tired, you'll have to wear bandaids and two pairs of mittens just to keep um' from blistering!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what?!?! BULLSHIT!.... I get home from work, all ready to hop on the computer and post an I'm "all bout that action boss" meme, declare myself the marshawn lynch of pnw tecmo, and squash this johnny yang yang watch me shellac my johnson three times slowly BULLSHIT!!!.....

but fuccin gonick, the fuccin matt flynn of PNW Tecmo..... steals.... my..... thunder.  gg sir

what?!?! BULLSHIT!.... I get home from work, all ready to hop on the computer and post an I'm "all bout that action boss" meme, declare myself the marshawn lynch of pnw tecmo, and squash this johnny yang yang watch me shellac my johnson three times slowly BULLSHIT!!!.....

but fuccin gonick, the fuccin matt flynn of PNW Tecmo..... steals.... my..... thunder.  gg sir

I think that kinda makes you the Matt Flynn of Tecmo. All set to finally get your shot.. and a sneaky 3rd rounder stole your damn job. And I heard you have no arm strength.

But maybe you're doing well in other areas...

universalqueen1.jpg

Any chance for Sunday instead of Saturday?

Don't think so. I'm leaving the door cracked. Like Jalen Rose, I give the people what they want. Right now, the people mostly want Saturday. Hell, I want Saturday but if that changes (as in the majority) then I'll listen.

yo, kamp is coming down to centralia on the 15th for some scrims before madison... anyone else is free to show up as well, I still got lots of tvs and equipment... should be a most of the day sort of thing, whatever it is, it is... we'll compete for bragging rights in some such way, lemme know.

yo, kamp is coming down to centralia on the 15th for some scrims before madison... anyone else is free to show up as well, I still got lots of tvs and equipment... should be a most of the day sort of thing, whatever it is, it is... we'll compete for bragging rights in some such way, lemme know.

Boogie with Stu is in!

Sorry ya'll, me and Chalky would be in for Feb 15th, but I got practice. (football)

On a GREAT note, I got the Monday and Tues after the Tourney OFF!!!  So I'll have dayz to recover after I get down, party, and whoop all ya'll Tecmo a$$e$ all over SEATTLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Ha hA Ha!!!!!!!!

(continued from another thread)

Hey Randy, if beating me was so EAZY, then why wouldn't you let me use PHX when we met again in the playoffs???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Answer: Cuzz just the thought of havin' to face Johnny Johnson and the Cards again had you tremblin' in your ****!n BOOTS!!!!!

(and that's not a joke)

Edited by ~Tailback King~