TecSpectre

TSB3 Training Manual

What is this Tsb III Legends Version we're speaking of?  Is there are cart?  Can I get in on that? lol

Tsb III is a superior game yet it doesn't get any coverage.  I wish it got yearly updates like Tsb I does.  

Does anyone know of some hack version you can get ahold of to make changes?  I'd do it myself if someone can point me in the right direction.  

TSB3 Manager is probably your best bet at updating rosters, once you get a grasp on that, there is other documentation on deeper graphical and gameplay hacks you can use.  The legends might be the guys who you unlock when winning three straight super bowls.

On 1/7/2019 at 12:29 PM, slim_jimmy7 said:

TSB3 Manager is probably your best bet at updating rosters, once you get a grasp on that, there is other documentation on deeper graphical and gameplay hacks you can use.  The legends might be the guys who you unlock when winning three straight super bowls.

Hey thanks for this.  Is there some sort of walkthrough how to get everything setup by chance?

I just did a quick search of even the web archive and I am not seeing a step by step process. It's probably been 5 years since I have last touched that particular program. Just give it a go and if you have questions ask here and I will try and take you through it.

TSB 3 Final Edition; so many elements to this game make it more fun than ever.