2 pt conversion test rom

bruddog

Hold b after aTD at anytime during the cutscreen before the PAT field of play is shown. Once the cut screen ends you will be brought back to the play select screen where it will show it as 5th down. 

EDIT 1-15-14 

Removed the old versions. I think I fixed all issues except a fumble being housed. If anyone gets a chance to do this let me know what happens but I'm probably not going to fix it. 

Works when attempting the conversion try, but I did try a second time but instead of selecting a play I picked FG, and it added 3 additional points.  Nice hack though :)

then the rule is once u choose to go back to that screen you are not allowed to field goal. also if you score with no time left before half or at end of game it allows a kickoff. rule is u have to onside and the other player has to stand still.

this is the hack will add so much more spice and drama. bru>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Also currently i have the 2pt conversion set at the 5 yard line? Should it be at the 2 like the nfl? You want it to be about a 50% success rate. 

Awesome work. Thank you so much for everything you do! When I was loading it up I was like "please don't be on the 2, please don't be on the 2."  The 5 makes perfect sense, it gives both offense and defense a little room to work.

I haven't tested anything yet, but what happens in the event of a defensive housed fumble? For league purposes, what happens in the event of an INT, does that get counted? Or a complete/incomplete pass, do those get logged? Can injuries occur on this play, and if they can or do, does the game properly continue on?

Trying to think of all scenarios that could possibly break stuff.

I haven't tested anything yet, but what happens in the event of a defensive housed fumble? For league purposes, what happens in the event of an INT, does that get counted? Or a complete/incomplete pass, do those get logged? Can injuries occur on this play, and if they can or do, does the game properly continue on?

Trying to think of all scenarios that could possibly break stuff.

good one

No idea on defensive housed fumble. Gonna need a special super fumble rom with two players to see what happens on that. My guess is player 2 would get a TD so might have to be a gentleman rule on that one. 

Injuries can still happen and don't break it. 

I thought I had the stats issue fixed but that doesn't appear to be the case. Gonna have to look again. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...
  • 2 months later...