Dusto

Research toward 32 team Season Stats extractor

You can double click on the file once you download it and it should appear in your browser.   You want to upload your TBorg-2014 .nes file for the Nintendo cart.  Secondly, you want to upload your save file. If you're using Nestopia (or Brudtopia etc), there should be a Saves directory and inside you should have a .sav file.  It's basically a file representation of what Tecmo saved while the cart was off.  This file is most up to date when you close out of the rom.  Load that file  as well.

As soon as you do, you should get a CSV file download that you can open up in Excel.  It should contain all the players in team order and their stats with the appropriate column headers (passing attempts and so on)

anyone had luck with this extractor? i've tried a few 32 roms with wild results. Usually lopsided stats that shouldn't be there and missing stats completely in others.

in case anyone has figured out a working stat extractor, please message me!!!

thanks @SBlueman! maybe @averagetsbplayer can help, or maybe someone else? I'm running a sim league and I'd like to be able to extract stats into .csv format. My results are pretty crazy: hundreds of passing attempts for a QB when it's only week 2. very possible I'm doing something wrong. Would appreciate any and all help!!

hope everyone is doing well! stay safe!!!

BIGDTECMO_III.nes BIGDTECMO_III.ns1