What NCAA Teams do you want on roms?

kingsoby1

This is our plan so far:

Rom 1 - Top 28

Rom A - Big 10 + Pac 10 + Notre Dame

22 Teams

Rom B - ACC + SEC

24 Teams

Rom C - Big 12 + Big East + Mt West (-1 Air Force)

28 Teams

Rom D - C-USA + MAC + Temple

25 Teams

Rom E - Sun Belt + WAC + Air Force + Army + Navy

20 Teams

It'd be nice for each rom to be full, for purposes of season play - maybe some teams could get duplicated to fill in thos extra slots.

Did Buffalo ever get into a conference? I know they suck balls, but that would be part of the fun of playing with them.

Soby, are you guys using a modified version of the previously released Rose Bowl edits, or are you two starting from scratch?

Reason i ask is using the previous rose bowl you would save a little time with some of the graphics and such and just focus on the helmets and a few other things.

The list i posted covers every single NCAA team - the previous post is what im talking about.

What duplicate teams would you like to see in each rom to maintain rivalries/ to fill the roms out?

I'm not too particular, but a couple of suggestions:

A) Have the teams in there that ND plays every year (like BC).

:cry: Maybe a couple of Big 12 teams? Always seems those two conferences have a big bowl showdown with a Big 12 team.

E) Add some old Big 8 (like Texas A&M, Arkansas)/former WAC teams now in the Mountain West. Thems some OLD rivalries.

BTW, what you've posted so far looks awesome - really looking forward to this.

Soby, are you guys using a modified version of the previously released Rose Bowl edits, or are you two starting from scratch?

Reason i ask is using the previous rose bowl you would save a little time with some of the graphics and such and just focus on the helmets and a few other things.

we are starting totally from scratch...

edits include:

- helmets (about 70 or so done)

- mini helmets

- formations: 5 of them... Flexbone, Slot, Pro, I, and Shotgun

- 4-3 defenses

- many many new plays (option)

- possibly re-implementing playactions that develop faster

- probably using a replacement graphic for the NFL logo

- i have no idea what jstout has in store for simming and season mode

CMigs and gripsmoke, thanks for the suggestions. I'm looking for input more along the line of what CMigs wrote, cause d2 is probably out of the question. sorry.

So are you making all the teams in different roms? Or are you making a few roms with a select amount of teams?

Wow, this topic hasn't gone very far. We are making 6 different roms that will include all 119 Div 1A teams and are detailed below. kingsoby1 wants to know what Div 1A teams you would like added to Roms A through E to get each rom to 28 total teams.

Rom 1 - Top 28

Rom A - Big 10 + Pac 10 + Notre Dame (22 Teams)

Rom B - ACC + SEC (24 Teams)

Rom C - Big 12 + Big East + Mt West (-1 Air Force) (28 Teams)

Rom D - C-USA + MAC + Temple (25 Teams)

Rom E - Sun Belt + WAC + Air Force + Army + Navy (20 Teams)

• 3 months later...
  • 15 years later...

I'M THE GUY!!! OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE SOMEONE ANSWERED!! Harvard, Yale, Holy Cross, Colgate, to name a few.. basically Ivy and Patriot leagues? I've seen a couple 1aa roms with UMass  URI They did a great job with those.. I've never seen one with any Ivy league teams (at least that I know of...) 

On 12/20/2005 at 6:16 PM, jjfreak said:

to the guy who wants patriot and ivy league: what teams from those conferences? Because I am trying to work on a 1-aa rom with of course those two conferences.

Brown University, Columbia University, Cornell University, Dartmouth College, Harvard University, Princeton University, the University of Pennsylvania, and Yale University.American University, the United States Military Academy (Army), Boston University, Bucknell University, Colgate University, College of the Holy Cross, Lafayette College, Lehigh University, Loyola University Maryland, and the United States Naval Academy (Navy).

to the guy who wants patriot and ivy league: what teams from those conferences? Because I am trying to work on a 1-aa rom with of course those two conferences.

Sorry.. I'm the guy.. I replied above.. but not too tech savvy I can't even believe someone replied. I very much enjoy the 1aa roms I have played also that would be totally amazing! UMASS URI.. MAINE.. Many teams on those I enjoy playing as well.. I believe I will now be notified if you respond.. Very grateful for the response lmk how it goes!! (Tried editing one of the 1aa roms myself to SOME success but got completely lost when it came to the helmets..) I have an even greater appreciation for the work you guys do!

NEC  Fairleigh Dickinson University, the Brooklyn campus of Long Island University (whose athletic program has now merged with that of LIU's Post campus into a single athletic program), Loyola College in Maryland (left in 1989), Marist College (left in 1997), Robert Morris University (left in 2020), St. Francis College (NY), Saint Francis College (PA), Siena College (left in 1984), Towson State University (left in 1982), the University of Baltimore (left in 1983) and Wagner College. Sorry.. just got super excited lol

Really really want Holy Cross.. the main reason I want that rom. But to have them be able to play their rivals would be awesome.