Sign in to follow this  
fairfensheeding

n00b jjer

I can't believe this whining. You honestly think I win 150 games in a month throwing only jump balls? How many JJ's a game is acceptable? What if I get only one or two but they are for TD's? If my records are correct we are 3-3 versus each other. Today alone you won your only game against me because I fumbled with the lead and less then 1 minute left. If you want to play with the big dogs, quit pissing like a puppy.

Well, to be fair, I don't like playing him as Minnesota either, but, his use of his linebacker (even though it is the best linebacker on the rom), is very partymanesque, by that I mean good, If he ever ends up on a team without a good passing battery or top notch linebacker in a league, I would like to see it, my guess he would still find a way to get to the playoffs, he has the love of the game to figure it out, he just won't figure it out playing the same team over and over. He'll catch on anyhow and be great, don't worry.

Randy plays as the same teams over and over and usually has the team talent edge so I don't know why hes bitching.

Well, when you constantly use Marino and other passing teams game after game, you don't need to JJ.

Why does everyone whin about jump balls? It's like whining about a bad beat in poker, nobody cares and it happens to all of us. I'm looking at the stats of the past couple games and seeing that MN averages about 22.5 yards per pass and the last couple Hamburgler played v. Sconnie he averages about 20 yards per pass.......i suppose all of those are legitimate and wide open?? Play the game and roll with the punches.

Well, in leagues other than HSTL (original rom mixed drafted teams), jump balls are much rarer than they are in TPC original rom games.

you should probably be in HSTL next season sconnie, sign up at puretecmo.com/bbs You can probably draft anthony carter (or similar) and keep tearing shit up with jump balls (fairfield did last season, with none other than anthony carter so the irony of this post amuses me)

Why does everyone whin about jump balls? It's like whining about a bad beat in poker, nobody cares and it happens to all of us. I'm looking at the stats of the past couple games and seeing that MN averages about 22.5 yards per pass and the last couple Hamburgler played v. Sconnie he averages about 20 yards per pass.......i suppose all of those are legitimate and wide open?? Play the game and roll with the punches.

Look at the completion percentage. Mine is like, 66. yours is 33. I therefore average 25 yards per completion, you average 70.

4/6 119 yrds

then the simmed game you quite

4/6 101 yrds

3/10 91 yrds

5/11 132 yrds

4/17 103 yrds

those are my stats 20/50 for 545 yards (40%) 27.25 avg

7/13 141

then the simmed game you quite

6/8 127

10/17 253

7/12 103

5/10 138

those are your stats 35/60 for 762 yards (58%) 21.77 avg

Looks like your numbers are a bit off and you are a little more pass happy then you think

not only are you a JJer skill-less shmuck, you are also delierious. Alright, alright, so once in a while on 3rd and 10 and you are going for your millionth 80 yard attempt, you MIGHT just switch it to WR 2 on the shot gun play and pick up ten yards since he's wide open because we've all ran back to cover WR1's inevitable jumping bullshit.

Anyone who plays you knows you are a jjing noob. You gotta be delirious if you are trying to convince us you don't rely on the 80 yard bomb.

I've been playing against sconnieale for the last ten years that I have known him. Everyone who has played him, including myself, complains about his use of the jump ball, but the fact is he's got it down to perfection. I swear he gets it at least half the time and he can only do it with lousy qbs. I've tried to accomplish this task myself, and I can only get them about 1/3 or 1/4. What usually works against lousy qb's is rushing them with a good linebacker and then they will either throw it ob or throw a pick. Sconnie does play good d no matter what team he uses so you have to give him some credit. If you don't think its fair, play even teams.

edisaurusrex

correct me if im wrong, but didnt you get 2 70yrd + bombs to win with INDI??????

No, I had one, but didn't you also return a kickoff 105 yards for a TD that same game? Oh yeah, you did. Which was odd because YOU FUMBLED THE FRIKKIN BALL BUT IT BOUNCED 30 YARDS DOWNFIELD RIGHT TO ANOTHER ONE OF YOUR OPEN MEN WHO HAD LITTLE TROUBLE TAKING IT TO THE HOUSE.

I outplay you ever game.

correct me if im wrong, but didnt you get 2 70yrd + bombs to win with INDI??????

No, I had one, but didn't you also return a kickoff 105 yards for a TD that same game? Oh yeah, you did. Which was odd because YOU FUMBLED THE FRIKKIN BALL BUT IT BOUNCED 30 YARDS DOWNFIELD RIGHT TO ANOTHER ONE OF YOUR OPEN MEN WHO HAD LITTLE TROUBLE TAKING IT TO THE HOUSE.

I outplay you ever game.

I seriously expect to recover at least 3 fumbles next game. Right now I think you have an 8-1 fumble advantage, so I can't see myself not getting at least 2 of your fumbles next game. Probably 1 for a touchdown.

Wah wah wah my pussy hurts. Just play the fucking game already. Drink a six pack, and shut your traps jackasses. So these throws hurt your ass, will they hurt mine too? That's why we play the game, and get up the next day beaten and bruised but ready for another slam dunk in the old pot hole.

CHRIST!

-Bobby M.

If you're gonna complain about the jump ball, you might as well complain about teams that have receivers that catch in coverage almost every single time you throw it - 49ers, Oilers or any other team for that matter.

Ed