Lincoln, NE - 01/11/14 - 4th Annual Lincoln, NE Tecmobowl.org Tournament

Knobbe

4th Annual T-Borg Tecmo Super Bowl Tournament

5JnHZ.png

Date/Time: January 11th - 11am 

Format: Pool Play followed by Single Elim, Madison Style Team Selection

This event will also will have proceeds going towards the Boomer Esiason Foundation including an auction where you'll have a chance to take home some pretty cool stuff for a good cause.

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like a great place!  Are there any decent hotels nearby?  I am strongly considering flying in this year.

There are plenty in that downtown area.  If you fly into Lincoln I'll personally come pick you up.

The event will actually be held in their "10 Below Room" which, is this nice wide open space we will have just for the event.

There is a couple of other sections including the main upstairs bar and the roof upstairs should you want to die of hypothermia/smoke with a view.

1580542_orig.jpg

2988947_orig.jpg

7631680_orig.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

The sheet still says"@Luckies" FYI.  Also, will it ever display the contestants or will you have to do that manually or am I blind?   :)

Thanks...proof reading my own stuff is not a strong point.

I don't have it set to automatically update...will get on that.

So if this is like Madison at what point does it become double elimination? I would hate to get to the final round and have two fumbles that cost me the game! Thats whats great about reaching the double elimination round u have a buffer against that fumble game when.it happens

So if this is like Madison at what point does it become double elimination? I would hate to get to the final round and have two fumbles that cost me the game! Thats whats great about reaching the double elimination round u have a buffer against that fumble game when.it happens

At this point no double elim is planned.

I'd rather not add another hour + to the event.  Run out of bounds.

Knob u realize thats a 12 hr drive for me. U should consider an elite 8 double elimination pool of u r gonna truly be like madison. Please think on that a min bro! Just sayn...Otherwise if I fumble twice against sum scrub i might get upset and slam my hands down resetting the game. I mean isnt that what yall do up north when things go bad? Lol

Knob u realize thats a 12 hr drive for me. U should consider an elite 8 double elimination pool of u r gonna truly be like madison. Please think on that a min bro! Just sayn...Otherwise if I fumble twice against sum scrub i might get upset and slam my hands down resetting the game. I mean isnt that what yall do up north when things go bad? Lol

I hear you, I do.

If I do change my mind I'll let you know but I'm more concerned about the guys who are going to drive 3 hours or less than anything else.

For that true Madison experience you should really go to Madison.

We're up to 21 and expecting more of the usual suspects.  Travelling right now so will get the list up this weekend.

Not sure why I was trolling craigslist in the past and not husker football boards.  crazy.

Not sure why I was trolling craigslist in the past and not husker football boards.  crazy.

Missed Connections:

I was the 44/44 QB and you were the 56/75 WR streaking down the field wide open.  I didn't time it right and threw it out of the back of the endzone.  I think we should try and hook up again.  Whaddya say?  Just email [email protected] if interested.

hot damn, this thing is just around the corner.  any suggestions for lodging in the downtown Lincoln area?  I want to steer clear of Lawrence Phillips and anyone related to the Pelini family.

and, is bgoud2 brent coming?