Sign in to follow this  
chekreyes

posts that dont vote in the boot or not boot clark thread

Clark is one tough son of a bitch I'll admit. If my spot was up in one of the greatest leagues ever I'd do whatever it takes to stay. Hes just so mentally unstable or just doesn't care. Either way hes gone because the vote shows hes gone. Good run Clark. To think I really felt I could help you stay, but you can't help someone if they don't want to stay. If he wanted to stay he would have been nice, but whatever time to move on.

Knobbe, you're not even in the league. And your lectures and psycho-analysis on a video game message board is laughable. Get a fucking life already.

Opus, again, I have plenty of people I can play Tecmo with. I never claimed to have some legion of supporters. I simply said that the "nobody likes you" crap is not only childish, but false. Several people here said that I should not be booted, and many more outside of the league AIM me saying what a bunch of total dorks and drama queens play in WTF. Shame on me for refusing to believe them. Shame on me for stooping to your level and participating in these childish forum games. 

Edited by chekreyes

A direct quote from Clark "An overwhelming percentage of the league absolutely does not dislike me."

Sounds to me like you believed you had a legion of supporters. Or does the phrase overwhelming percentage mean different things to you and I?

Knobbe, you're not even in the league. 

Not to belabor the obvious, but neither are you.  In fairness to me, obvious and reality aren't really your deal though.  I've been attempting to contact you through absurdities and hyperbole.  I'm sure none of it has hit home.

At this point it's a matter of whether or not you get locked out of your 3rd WTF board and/or the entire forum.

How you convince Dig Dug to stop digging though?  It's just what he does.

Lol, MrT. What happened to all of the pull you that you have and your guarantee that you could keep me in the league, that you made just 12 hours ago? Because I made a little funny to AHake? Puh-lease. You're a fucking dork and sheep, just like the rest of them. I thought you were quitting, because you were ashamed that your level of participation has evolved into this. That's what you tell me on AIM anyways, when you are being all buddy, buddy trying to get me to be your friend. That's what you tell me on AIM when you cry about your personal issues, how Tecmo has interfered with being able to handle them, when you agree that online Tecmo is made up mostly of complete dorks, and when you say you need somebody real to talk to. But yeah, let's talk about who has issues.

Lol. You're so stupid Knobbe. You're the one that came in with your babble, psycho-analysis, and expert Tecmo opinion. Laugh my fucking ass off. The thread was going to die. The vote was done. You just had to come stir shit up though. And then you threaten to ban when you get the very response that you are looking for.

Do what you gotta do, tough guy.    

Lol, MrT. What happened to all of the pull you that you have and your guarantee that you could keep me in the league, that you made just 12 hours ago? Because I made a little funny to AHake? Puh-lease. You're a fucking dork and sheep, just like the rest of them. I thought you were quitting, because you were ashamed that your level of participation has evolved into this. That's what you tell me on AIM anyways, when you are being all buddy, buddy trying to get me to be your friend. That's what you tell me on AIM when you cry about your personal issues, how Tecmo has interfered with being able to handle them, when you agree that online Tecmo is made up mostly of complete dorks, and when you say you need somebody real to talk to. But yeah, let's talk about who has issues.

I have pull it was me pulling you into a dark closest beating the fuck out of your dumb ass. All you had to do was give out apologies and shut up, but no you let your big balls and little dick take control of your small brain. Yes I am a nerd. So what.. Take care Ogre...

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7a_sx3ozoXI

Lol. You're so stupid Knobbe. You're the one that came in with your babble, psycho-analysis, and expert Tecmo opinion. Laugh my fucking ass off. The thread was going to die. The vote was done. You just had to come stir shit up though. And then you threaten to ban when you get the very response that you are looking for.

Do what you gotta do, tough guy.    

I have a feeling this will carry over to Grapple. Rah roh...

No, actually you said no apologies were needed. You told me to just shut up. You told me you had this handled. You told me you owned the league, and to just watch your magic at work. Fucking hilarious.

No, this will have no carry over to WTFG, It's almost a completely different group of owners. If it makes your dick hard to get me kicked out of there too though, go ahead. Sounds cool. Again, sounds like a great life.

Case

P.S.  If you don't really know, just see  how he responds to this post.  It should tell you this guy can't even fake change nor remorse.

Point

You told me to just shut up. 

If you could do this, you would still be in the league and wouldn't still be here getting yourself booted out of the forum

The thread was going to die. The vote was done. You just had to come stir shit up though.

I clearly know that if anyone posts in a thread you do and you don't like the answer that you are forced to reply.  MUST......REPLY......OR.......OTHERS......WONT.......KNOW.......HOW......MUCH......I.....GIVE........NO........FUCKS......

I am forcing you against your lack of will and lack of judgment to reply.  What a cad!

A direct quote from Clark "An overwhelming percentage of the league absolutely does not dislike me."

Sounds to me like you believed you had a legion of supporters. Or does the phrase overwhelming percentage mean different things to you and I?

Big difference between believing you have a legion of supporters, and knowing that most people don't dislike you because of your shit talk while playing Tecmo Superbowl online, dumb ass. That's indeed reserved for a very small percentage of simpletons like yourself. And you're the worst. Again, you and I have never even played. You can't even make an opinion for yourself. You just run with the sheep, in your little Tecmo league that you used to be good at, and that you are so proud to be the "grim reaper" of. You're a trip.   

And then you threaten to ban when you get the very response that you are looking for. 

It's not a threat, it's a reminder.

It's sort of a hard decision for me to make because I don't really know if it's the right one.

If you want to go ahead and state either

- Ban me from WTF

or

- Ban me from the entire board

I can certain do what you don't have discipline to do.

Why is playing a game with you a prerequisite to having an opinion? I've had enough chats with you on the phile and AIM to know you are crazy and combine that with your forum garbage and it's more than enough to form the opinion that I don't want you in this league.

The sad part is you claim to have supporters and people messaging you in secret but nobody will come to your defense. Probably because they would be embarrassed to endorse you after the garbage you spill all over these boards and the shit you talk to anyone that disagrees with you.

It's fantastic that after all your calls for a vote you got your ass booted out of the league. Have a great time having a life while us dorks enjoy ourselves playing tecmo.

You're clueless, Knobbe. MrT made these promises and proclamations of power just hours ago. Al l did since that time was make a little funny at AHake. If you think that's what cost me my spot in this league, then you are dumber than I thought.

Nice case and point. Too bad I didn't initially respond to your babble, other than simply say "you have it all figured out!". Too bad you your point from your little case and point is a response that I made to MrT, not you, moron. I didn't respond to you, because you make no sense and are too easy. I respond to MrT because at least he is a challenge.  

And I wasn't speaking of your ability to get me to respond when you bait me, and how much fun and how cool you think that is. I was talking about what a pussy you are for stirring up shit and then threatening to ban when you get the response that you are looking for. You claim that I am such a cancer to this site and that my posts threaten it's reputation, yet you continue to elicit responses from me. You continue to engage. You make no damn sense. 

If you were truly concerned about your site and the preservation of Tecmo, if you were truly not in this for your own ego, and if you truly had a maturity level beyond mine, you would have simply locked the thread, saying something like "looks like business is done here", so that people could continue on talking about other elements of this great game rather than continue to pollute the boards with this bullshit all day. You love this stuff though. Who do you think you are kidding?

Edited by chekreyes

You continue to engage. You make no damn sense. 

It's pretty simple.  I want you to act like a normal non-asshole or cross way over the line.  Obviously at some point you're going to fuck up royally.  It's really just a matter of when.  You can't really help yourself.

I'd prefer you make it easy on me and just tell me you want to be banned.  Wouldn't it be easier on you not having to deal with all of this?