Sign in to follow this  
chekreyes

posts that dont vote in the boot or not boot clark thread

Lmfao. Does Ian not have to vote on his own? You guys are such tools.

Don't forget the no boot votes from Berger and Jesus. Or do they have to post again, in yet the 15th thread that you have made on this? Again, get a life. It doesn't matter how many nays there is. You have to get ten yays, and you're not getting them. Let's fucking move on already.

Actually, you may get ten, if you politic real hard. Sounds cool. You guys have fun with that. I'll be watching football, playing with kids, fetch with Fido, tickling the wives titties on my Monday night. You know, what they call life. You guys should try it. 

I'm all over the boards for Tecmo purposes, not to whine about people calling me lucky in game nor to make 15 threads about kicking somebody out of a league. Big difference.

Does the vote from the guy who doesn't even pay attention count?

I won the division last year buddy, and I haven't missed the playoffs yet. When is the last time you can say that you have done either?

Does the vote from the guy who doesn't even pay attention count?

I won the division last year buddy, and I haven't missed the playoffs yet. When is the last time you can say that you have done either?

He won in 2015

I'm pretty sure with Disc, Mrt and Kwehs votes this will be case closed..

I think Clark is a piece of shit, but that is not much coming from me. I think we should give him one more final chance. I mean he hasn't cheated and is a active owner. Toss in he cares about his team. I really think if he can shut up hes perfect. One last chance.

I really feel bad for Clark. I've had convos with him and he won't admit it, but he has mental issues. He seems really depressed. Hes playing this big tough guy thing and really wants to stay in league. Hes been crying/whining how bad he wants to stay. Give him a break. Hes being this tough internet guy that he calls us when it's actually him who is the bully. I explained to him he started this whole thing and hes only getting what he deserves. He really is a nice guy when hes not going mad. He has serious problems and I don't know if he will get pissed about me posting this stuff, but I think he deserves a chance based on me knowing he wants to stay and knowing he has to know this is his final chance at being a nut case. He literally has to play fair here on out. I just know he can do this... He can be a great damn owner. When he has a mental break down he just needs to talk it out and play fair going forward. He can't do what he has been doing during games and calling guys out. He has to learn to build back his rep it is the only way. I really think he can do this.. 

I really feel bad for Clark. I've had convos with him and he won't admit it, but he has mental issues. He seems really depressed. Hes playing this big tough guy thing and really wants to stay in league. Hes been crying/whining how bad he wants to stay. Give him a break. Hes being this tough internet guy that he calls us when it's actually him who is the bully. I explained to him he started this whole thing and hes only getting what he deserves. He really is a nice guy when hes not going mad. He has serious problems and I don't know if he will get pissed about me posting this stuff, but I think he deserves a chance based on me knowing he wants to stay and knowing he has to know this is his final chance at being a nut case. He literally has to play fair here on out. I just know he can do this... He can be a great damn owner. When he has a mental break down he just needs to talk it out and play fair going forward. He can't do what he has been doing during games and calling guys out. He has to learn to build back his rep it is the only way. I really think he can do this.. 

He's never going to change.  

I've tried joking.  

I've tried lecturing.  

I've tried threatening.  

I've banned the guy from the boards for two days.  

I've specifically told him I would ban him from the entire board regardless of what leagues he was in.

I've tried all the shit that I have to do in order to try and save someone from themselves...in order to help guys that are good Tecmo owners to figure out how to co-exist without driving away the other people who make this site and this board awesome and worth all the time I put into it.

He is seriously on a path to never being able to post on this entire board ever again and he either just either doesn't comprehend this, doesn't care, or most likely, is so myopic in thought that he doesn't get it AND doesn't care....because everyone else is the problem, right?

I mean this...how do you make a post like this specifically illustrating the reasons why you're so disliked unless you completely have no understanding that you're a guy who is a really good Tecmo owner in terms of getting in games and a completely miserable and unbearable prick in every other aspect?

Sorry MrT, your current state of live and let live is giving you a forgiveness high.

Once again, Clark is never going to change.

If you were fine with him in the league before, you're fine with him now.

If you wanted him booted before, you want him booted now.

P.S.  If you don't really know, just see  how he responds to this post.  It should tell you this guy can't even fake change nor remorse.

P.S.  If you don't really know, just see  how he responds to this post.  It should tell you this guy can't even fake change nor remorse.

It's crazy he can't even fake change. I've never seen anyone online who couldn't fake change till now. I really felt he was a good owner when he wasn't talking.

Anyway looks like hes booted. Lets get a new owner. 

Lol. Look at Knobbe. He's got it all figured out!

Clark that's not the point at all. To stay you basically just had to be cool and shut your mouth. Do you know why you got booted? It's only one reason and it is not because you're a jerk. If you really want to know I'll post here just let me know..

Edited by MRTECMOSUPERBOWL

"I don't give a fuck. How much more clear do I need to be?" asserted Clark as he needed to continuously remind people of how few fucks he could give through constant posting.  "You guys maybe want to move along with your lives now?" he thought as he refreshed the page to find yet another post full of misunderstanding of how much of a life he had and how few fucks he gave.