Omaha, NE - 11/9/13 - Big-O Bowl

Knobbe

The Ashman Cometh!  Surprise! Who for ought thou.. worthy for ye fine Knight of woods pined and timber.. from ye lands woven of the south where women are sweet and grand...the lands where Tecmo Super Bowl is like amber... the lands where no one tappeth buttons with ye grander hand! The Ashman Cometh! All Rise... Ye Knight approaches on a dounted steed with bountiful harvest and glimmer of diamonds and gold! What a prize! Ye Knight is wearing broaches of greed jewelry and a shimmery vest of bonds of forged metal gold! The Ashman Cometh!

Ten is a good number for a tourny. Just not good enough to drive 11 hrs for! I wouldnt have been happy if I had made the drive. Maybe next year more will be in attendance!

Yup...I think next time Steve will know not to schedule one of these when the Huskers are playing...even when it's on the road.

Had Nebraska not pulled off a miracle the tourney would have been populated with more depressed Husker fans instead of just hard core Tecmo players.

FWIW I had fun.