Omaha, NE - 11/9/13 - Big-O Bowl

Knobbe

It was a fun tourney I got to play art 3 times jeremy 3 Times and moulds 2 times was well worth the drive and money. Fun Times!!!!

Yeah it was too bad we didn't get to play.

Hawkeye really had my number that day.

Moulds and I played so close that both of our games ended in OT including a double OT

Yup...I think next time Steve will know not to schedule one of these when the Huskers are playing...even when it's on the road.

Yeah, there's a reason I schedule Tomczak Bowl the first Saturday after the Big 10 championship game.  The only sports on are a few basketball games and the FCS playoffs.

It sounds like you guys had a good time in Omaha despite the low numbers. Next year a bunch of Minnesota guys would like to come, we will watch for the date.

If anyone wants to make the drive up on December 7th for the Minnesota Tournament, we welcome you to join us. The numbers are around 40 so far. Includes confirmations and actual sign-ups on the website. We got some great sponsors and it is really turning out great. Double Elimination. Awesome Sports-Bar, Last year was fantastic. Thanks for reading.       www.minnesotatecmosuperbowl.com

Ben R.