Omaha, NE - 11/9/13 - Big-O Bowl

Knobbe

what are payouts?

As I understand most to all will be paid out so it will depend on the number of people entered.

I'm not running this thing but since I finally don't have a wedding or some other family obligation this weekend (knock on wood) I should be there.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys! Sorry, I haven't been on here! With the Government shutdown and all, I have been a little out of sorts. Ok enough of the excuses. As far as people that have confirmed,  I'm sitting at middle 20s right now.  I will try to promote a little bit more get the word out there. I really appreciate you guys helping out with that.  Should make for a good turn out. I will create a page where you guys can sign up.  As far as pay out, I would like to pay 1-5th place but will see might just be top 3.  Again the more the better.  I do understand that it is the weekend of the husker game.  I  was under the impression that game would be a night game (still keeping my fingers crossed).  Its going to be pool play followed by double elimantion tournament.  I will monitor this on a regular basis. So, if you have more questions send them here.

Hawkeye dont worry about Luke this time, little does he know he has to play with out his thumbs.  He still might win a few games though.

Travis no need to bring a flask, there is a bar. and I working on getting a free drink ticket every hour.

I also lowered the entry cost to 15 bucks as well.

If only I was single and care-free.  I'd be there in a heartbeat.  However my own tourney and Madison are about the only events I can get cleared by the wife.  Although I plan to do my best to attend Bondurant next summer.

Travis right? I hear u r a Tecmo Superstar! Ashman thinks u will have the edge on him in Omaha!

Yeah, that's me.  No, I'm more of a drinker to be honest.  I like playing, but I'm not elite like some of these guys.  I'll hold my own here though hopefully.  Luke is the NE champ until someone beats him.  Hopefully we have a good turnout.