2013 MT REmix Project Mayhem Trailer.....

hurricane55

We both have been busy with our jobs. This game has been 4 years in the making. A lot... and I mean a lot of time and thought goes into everything we code. We wont release a half assed rom. Actually we were almost ready for release a couple months back when we were given a goldmine of knowledge. Had to basically recode the offense. This game is no longer TSB3. We have stripped and decoded this rom from top to bottom to keep the good and create the awesome. From the second you start the game we will take you to the land of TSB4. Please be patient, we think its worth the delay.

If you guys build the hype on this project anymore I'm gonna explode.......jesus christ.            8O       

lol word i have to agree with him on this but w0w....4 yrs...that is truly some dedication on your end i would say....

i agree tho don't rush it and I hope to see a tourney of sorts organized with this game soon!

Are you gonna do the thing where you pm for an early beta and the first ten people will get it like you did for the ncaa version because if you are I already submitted my request just in case you are. Keep working and do your awesome work with your amazing creativity

post-7018-0-82649200-1383356673_thumb.jp

Here's what the new faces will look like.  I have about 30 more available, what other looks might I need? 

Every player will now have a face attached.  The original just used real faces for 84 players.  I've hacked it so that all players will be able to be assigned a face.  Now i will only be able to have 84 variations, but it's a start.  Once I figure out how it calls the tiles and how it maps it to the screen, I will get the faces on the veiw player ratings screen like the original has.  But as of right now, you will only see the players face when you have a good play.  The game will flash their face and stats up like the original TSB3.  The only difference will be that there won't be a need for the shadow portrait.  May still use it for Rookies and FA that I can't find a pic of. 

Edited by drunken_honkey

James baker is right you should get a tecmo 4 team to help out because at the rate you're going at this isn't going to be out until 2015(figure of speech) what I'm trying to say is that if you can form a team with guys who have a job making games then they can work on it full time. This game is going to be very special because the time you are taking but if you form a team it will come out faster and the better. I know this game tsb 4 will be way better to the nes tecmo Super Bowl because since now you are doing an nfl version they can be compared and tsb 4 ultimately dominates

let's be realistic.

Tecmo will not draw modern Madden players away from modern consoles to start playing a game on an old platform (like snes) again.

NES TSB will always be the gold standard that all tecmo football games are compared to, and even if the game ends up being better overall (like really better) it still won't draw away those fanatic tsb players that have kept this community going.

TSB4 will be a lot of fun and I am looking forward to it. I just think you guys might be overestimating where it could go. Especially when you factor in that this game isn't licensed in any way by the NFL or NFLPA, and really, that's why tecmo will likely never have a big resurgence. They just don't have or won't spend the money required to get the license again. Madden is a monster in the industry and that's that.

Me and my bro have always been artistic and gamers. The game is more of a childhood fantasy that we get to make come true. We always found when we played games we would critique it and say things we thought would make it better. So when we found this site we looked at all the tecmo games and we always loved TSB3. It also has the highest ceiling of the 3 on the snes. When we started we kind of made a wishlist. And thats really been our outline. We started with the NCAA because early on we knew we didnt know enough about hacking to be able to get what we wanted out of TSB3. Over the years we started getting better and better at reading hex. I have a job that gives me plenty of free time while working. So as I watched over my work truck I searched and read all that is assembly. (It was easier then I thought it would be, but its mainly due to the understanding of hex I gained over the years). I really appreciate all the support we are receiving, but we have stated over and over that we dont have a timeline. We both work 60+ hours and we work it as much as we can. Cane55 is behind on plays and im still working cutscenes and player faces. It will be done at some point.

Edited by drunken_honkey