Site switched to HTTPS Read more... ×
hurricane55

2013 MT REmix Project Mayhem Trailer.....

On 9/27/2017 at 12:42 AM, drunken_honkey said:

I've singled out the problem I've been tracking on injury cut scenes.  I can now finish that off shortly.  That leaves the Conf championship, superbowl (x3) and end game cut scenes to be done with the graphics.  last is the plays and play art.  

Oops.  Spoke too soon.  There's yet another issue with the injury scene.  Getting close though. 

Just wanted to say, WOW.

This is amazing. I haven't been on these forums in a few years now, but to come back and see something like this, it has put a huge smile on my face. You guys rock, it's so cool to see something like this made. 

6 hours ago, drunken_honkey said:

Still at it.  Time is just harder to come by as of late, i have some bugs that need to be worked out.  Somewheres we lost player view for the last 2 teams.  Having to back track my saved roms to see when it started.  Its getting close to being done.  

your the man dude, merry christmas and a happy new year! hope to see this in 18!    8)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By 49ers Fathful
      Hey Guys, I am going to be working on a "D-League" Tecmo Bowl, featuring NFL Busts, or current NFL Free-Agents. Here's a few that will include in it:
      -Vince Young
      -Johnny Manziel
      -RGIII
      -Colin Kaepernick
      -Tim Tebow
      -Chris Johnson
      -Toby Gerhart
      -Hakeem Nicks
    • By chris nichols
      I am attempting to get back into Tecmo online play and want to know if there are any leagues using the original TSB ROM in need of new players?  I'm a good sport, take my lumps, bumps, and losses well and am willing to help out with any and everything I am able too.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    • By 49ers Fathful
      Is there a possibility someone can make a Tecmo Basketball 2018 ROM? With the NBA Season coming up? Or can soomone tell me how to edit Tecmo Basketball, what programs I need, etc. 
    • By yellowno7
      Hi, anyone seen a good place with a comprehensive catalog of TSB ROM versions (different years, etc)?

Might have someone mod a NES Classic Mini and want to pimp it with a good selection of TSB versions.

---------------------------------
      I've seen:
      1) This url (TecmoBowl.org "ROMs by year") has a few options...
      2) ... and TecmoSB.com (clicky) has a link for "TSB Roms Collection <=== last update: 11/16/2014."  I haven't been able to open this one, but it appears to have so many ROMs, that some years have 5-10+ versions.  
      ---------------------------------

Figured by now, someone may have already edited a good catalog list somewhere.  nbd if not.
    • By buck
      This is a virgin 28-team NES TSB ROM with one big change - 

all DEFENSIVE PLAYS have been changed to the respective "BLITZ" for every play.  So, when you play it, no matter what, the defense comes at you like they picked your play.  In addition, the OFFENSIVE PLAYS were changed to use the actual play that it would run when the defense picks the offenses play, like Pass 1 Pro T Screen for instance.

I went in and copied/pasted the "blitz" play for every play, so that every pick is a successful play-pick.  At the bottom of this post is a screenshot of the defensive bytes that were changed to the common blitz byte for every play variation.  

In this picture, you can see that the RUNS use a Blitz Byte of 5B, 53, 57, 5F, 8F, or 99.    Pass play Blitz Bytes are 5F, BB, DA, and 22...that's right, there are ONLY 4 variations to a Pass-Play blitz! 
      Also, in this picture, The top-left starts with the 8 variations of Run Slot 1, Play 1.  It continues (left to right, top to bottom), 8 plays for each slot, 8 variations of each play, down to the very last Pass Slot 4, Play 8.
      Now, changing the defense is NOT ENOUGH - because the offense has 8 possible variations for any given play - so I had to go in and change all of the offensive plays to run the variation that it uses when the defense picks the offenses respective play (sorry, no picture for this).

This ROM is made for the sole purpose of practicing responses to getting your play called!  (Note - this is mostly useful for practicing getting your Pass Play called.  
      Work on those timed taps!

Tecmo Super Bowl AllBlitzes.nes

Have fun.