2013 MT REmix Project Mayhem Trailer.....

hurricane55

• 2 weeks later...

Man it's been a long road.  3 years without a playable beta.  It will happen at some point, just not as fast as we hoped.  I am about 99% done with graphics and cut scenes.  Now all that's missing is players, plays and play art.  I promise this thing will be ready before the 2016 preseason starts.... 

teaser: you'll be able to read your players faces to see how they're feeling.

19 hours ago, drunken_honkey said:

Man it's been a long road.  3 years without a playable beta.  It will happen at some point, just not as fast as we hoped.  I am about 99% done with graphics and cut scenes.  Now all that's missing is players, plays and play art.  I promise this thing will be ready before the 2016 preseason starts.... 

teaser: you'll be able to read your players faces to see how they're feeling.

Pretty awesome.

Without a doubt sounds like what we all are waiting for!!!

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 11/19/2016 at 5:34 AM, Darkjedi8576 said:

Any word on when this is gonna be finished? Been looking forward to it for a long time. It looks awesome but I see there isnt much activity going on.

If this guys first post can be this bullshit, can my first post be to tell him to gtfoh with that crap. Seriously fuck you, unless you have blessed the internet some quality work and hours of time and effort. im highly annoyed.

This project looks jaw dropping. I checked in and seen the progress and im absolutely hyped all over again!! As a geek and as a player...just wow..

Take your sweet fucking time and make a donate page so I can buy you guys a beer :)

Back to the shadows....

I've been busy with a new job, but I still tinker now and then.  Prolly be March before I can give it my all.  It will be here by start of preseason next year.  There are major graphical bugs I have to fix.  But I know where it's happening so it's just a matter of finding time again.  It's gonna get finished... I Promise!!

Edited by drunken_honkey

• 3 weeks later...

Let me first give some perspective to what DH and hurricane are attempting...

24 years ago, many many people we're being paid lots of money to put together this sophisticated production that these two are now atempting to disassemble and reprogram by themselves. The amount of work involved is without a doubt nothing short of massive. (Please dont let me discredit those who have aided and supported them!!) I have been keeping an eye on this project for the last few years since this thread appeared, and I say this to encourage the both of you- When you accomplish a final product to match your vision, the pride and achievement levels you will experience will be astronomical! And if this thread is any indication, there will be countless number of appreciative people here and beyond, that will be able to relish in your accomplishment with joy.

I applaud your effort, regardless of the amount of time it takes.

A question I do have-

In your Quest for 32 progress thread DH you've documented specific coding and bytes needed to alter the ROM to logistically accommodate the 2 extra teams. If an average bloke would follow these steps from an unaltered ROM, what more would need to be done to make it a functional 32-team TSB3 file in its original gameplay and functionality (aside from entering the specific team data- names, rosters, logos, map locations, etc.)?  This of course assumes no graphic or gameplay/playbook etc. updates.

Just curious- I'm still completely convinced that TSB4 > TSBIII 

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/24/2017 at 3:00 PM, MoltoAbsurdo said:

A question I do have-

In your Quest for 32 progress thread DH you've documented specific coding and bytes needed to alter the ROM to logistically accommodate the 2 extra teams. If an average bloke would follow these steps from an unaltered ROM, what more would need to be done to make it a functional 32-team TSB3 file in its original gameplay and functionality (aside from entering the specific team data- names, rosters, logos, map locations, etc.)?  This of course assumes no graphic or gameplay/playbook etc. updates.

Just curious- I'm still completely convinced that TSB4 > TSBIII 

I still need to add a handful of items for that.  The tables for teams and team pallets need to be located and edited/moved to account for 32 teams.  I will finish that as I go.  

The last couple years have been good for me personally but bad for me editing wise.  in a month things will settle at my job and free me up to grind out the remaining coding.  This will be completed.  Really really close now

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/4/2017 at 11:00 AM, drunken_honkey said:

The last couple years have been good for me personally but bad for me editing wise. 

This actually makes me happy to hear! Selfishly, of course as a minnow standing before a great white shark in the sea of editing knowledge, I am eager to be able to experience your project now. Ive been wanting an updated 32-team format for more than a decade now. But as a man with an amazing family of my own, I will always suport the fellow man who puts many of life's more important priorities in correct order before gaming.

Keep up the good work! 

P.S. Don't get me wrong - I'm still peeking back in here anxiously. Let us know if we can help!

Edited by MoltoAbsurdo