2013 MT REmix Project Mayhem Trailer.....

hurricane55

No, no causing the ball to come loose.  We have tinkered with that idea, with the runner being popcorned instead of the said be tacklers.  But we have to stop somewheres with the AI and right now were happy with where we are with it.  There will be some more additions at some point, but that's further down the list right now.

• 2 weeks later...

Drunken... not sure if this is helpful... but you *could* theoretically make it so two full divisions show at one time... So at default it shows the middle two, if you hit L it shifts to the left two and if you hit R and shifts to the right two... So on of the default two would always be showing, but this would mean only having to have one L or R push... not sure if that would be easier to code

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

There are a handful of things left for season mode expansion:

Conference stat expansion

Playoff seeding

Trade/FA roster stuff - looks like SF and Sea rosters have a glitch that will add one of their players to another teams roster and stays on their team too. Seen Kap on both the Dolphins and 49ers at the same time.

Rerank the Teams based on last years finish / Create correct 2015 schedule.

Possible bug fixes

Edited by drunken_honkey

• 3 weeks later...

The season expansion is coming along better than I thought it would. Right now I'm shifting through the coding to locate the exact code that writes the division winners. The game does not account for 8 divisions when going through this code.

I also know where the coding that determines the seating after all the teams have been set. I also know where some of the coding is that the game uses to determine the all pro/mvps, though i still can't get the game to account for the 31st or 32nd team as of yet. I found a code that can shrink the teams available, but it only seems to let me expand the teams to 30 max. I think both of these issues could be apart of the coding that determines the division winners.

I have expanded the coding for season awards like rushing leader etc. Right now I'm running through the coding one line at a time to see what each is controlling. This is probably the most time consuming part of this expansion. But after this there isn't much left to do except beta test for bugs...

Hurricane55 has began getting the plays started and soon we will finally have something playable. The AI will not be completely functional, but it will give us a starting point to work from. We have layers to add. Our Ratings AI will be our most complex hack ever attempted. This isn't just changing a code... this is giving each player a complex thought process that creates multiple variations of player types. 2 guys can have almost the exact same ratings but play completely different. 2 teams can have the same playbook but not run those plays the same. And we're adding another layer to our groundbreaking ratings based AI with... we'll just keep this layer to ourselves.

So fingers crossed but we might have something before the regular season begins.

Edited by drunken_honkey

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well I'm prolly going to hit it hard this weekend as I'm not feeling the night scene as of late. Who would have thought the first thing I expand for season mode would be the remaining glitch. Expanding the divisions is what's causing the season text to get all screwy at the end of season. Believe I know the cause, now it's just a matter of moving some coding in RAM to keep it from happening. After that I just need to expand the FA and trade menus to get the game to 32 teams.

Additionally I am going to edit the Super Bowl cut scenes and final end credits. I already expanded some stuff that is used for season and exhibition, I will add those to the other post for all to use. Right now if I had to put a time frame, 6 more months until this thing is complete. There are a few surprises that I haven't included on the other thread that will bring out the old school SNES gamer in all of us. It is still a while off but a lil closer each day to being a real life game!!!

Edited by drunken_honkey

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi guys.

Sorry to interrupt your nice NICE work.

I´m all new in this thing of make a little hack with HxD snespal etc...

I´m following your sacred TSBIII Bible, but I wanna know where can I change the Offensive formations (I mean change the 2RB fron Denver to 3 or 4 WR like lions or falcons) and change the defenses from 4-3 to 3-4 or viceversa.

I understand of course if this shouldnt be here,

Im just going close to the experts.

Thanx a lot guys.

• 3 weeks later...

I just wanted to wish you a happy holidays drunken...I came across this project about 2 yrs ago and have been checking in on the status of this epic remake ever since....would be lieing if i said i didint wanna get my hands on this asap but you can't rush perfection...and even though your edit may not be perfect, you are doing great with all the added features and just hands down making this classic replayable again with updated rosters, etc etc..so keep up the good work and I am sure we will all be rewarded for our patience very soon..

Happy Holidays again!!!

2 hours ago, blastedw0lf4 said:

I just wanted to wish you a happy holidays drunken...I came across this project about 2 yrs ago and have been checking in on the status of this epic remake ever since....would be lieing if i said i didint wanna get my hands on this asap but you can't rush perfection...and even though your edit may not be perfect, you are doing great with all the added features and just hands down making this classic replayable again with updated rosters, etc etc..so keep up the good work and I am sure we will all be rewarded for our patience very soon..

Happy Holidays again!!!

We are getting close to a beta.  Last couple of months have been chasing bugs in the game that made it freeze.  Those seem to be finally taken care of.  Now we are just working on a handful of things to get a beta ready.  The first beta released will be for gameplay feedback.  We are not going to use real rosters until it gets closer to being finished.  Don't want to get tied to how teams actually play until the gameplay and AI are ironed out.  We will be using an early form of our new ratings to see how the game plays with it and how HUM players feel about it.  Once we get to a point to where we can say its solid then we will be adding true rosters.  I'm just about finished with a hack to get player faces back on to the player data screens.  Can't wait to show this thing off...