Sign in to follow this  
johny_mx

AFC Championship Patriots (Coco) @ Chiefs (Johny-mx)

Chiefs vs Patriots fighting for a place in the big stage, the Pats beat the chiefs 28-14 in reg season, that time Paige was the key man for the pats with 169 receiving yards and 2 TD but this time it was another story, KC secondary was great holding him to 50 yards and a 3 of 18 Deberg performance, The best chief in reg season Mel Gray was the offensive key today as well, he run for 158 yards and scored 2 TD. 

11.gif   33

4.gif  14

GG Coco, sorry about the lag issue, i was 60.5 fps all game long and didn't feel any significant lag tbh but I understand it affected u somehow in the game.

Chiefs going to the big game against the Giants.

GL next game. When you asked what I thought of playing another time, i was typing, then Gray fumbled after he was past me, your guy recovers and rumbles for a TD. At that point, I should've just said well play the rest of the game another time and see if it lags, but generally over 90% of the time I play you, I get this bit of a timing issue, where it takes a hair longer to recognize my buttons. GL in the bowl.

That's different than lag. It's input delay. I confused the two myself, and suffered through many a TPC loss because of it. Go to the team selection screen if you notice anything strange at all. It will present itself right away. Scroll through the teams a bit. If your cursor is not responding right away, simply ask to reconnect. This always works for me. Once I figured this out, I've never had a problem with jonny, though I hear many others do. I'll bet his connection is just more prone to this than others, for whatever reason.

GL next game. When you asked what I thought of playing another time, i was typing, then Gray fumbled after he was past me, your guy recovers and rumbles for a TD. At that point, I should've just said well play the rest of the game another time and see if it lags, but generally over 90% of the time I play you, I get this bit of a timing issue, where it takes a hair longer to recognize my buttons. GL in the bowl.

This is exactly what it is like playing him.  He is a good player, but Johny wouldn't come close to the success he's had if it weren't for the connection issues for others.

I've played Johny twice each season the past 3 seasons...  We only had a connection problem once and waited to play another time.  He's one of those games I never count on winning, because he's a heck of a player.  The guy is a tough matchup even with a good connection!  Anyway, congrats Johny and GL in the big game.

This is exactly what it is like playing him.  He is a good player, but Johny wouldn't come close to the success he's had if it weren't for the connection issues for others.

Ok, I usually don't answer to any of the posts u write about me but this one really upsets me, I have nothing to probe to this guys because i made a name for myself in HSTL and even when i know i am very far from the "robots" level I worked very hard to get another chance to win a SB. If u have any doubt about my "sucess" as u call it u can view the the games against reg, ones, kamp or toolie to win my first SB. Or the "lagged" game i just played against Coco and tell me if that win was because of the lag.

P.S. Thx for your words Rob, I am going to miss our NFC central, AFC west rivarly next season.

Ok, I usually don't answer to any of the posts u write about me but this one really upsets me, I have nothing to probe to this guys because i made a name for myself in HSTL and even when i know i am very far from the "robots" level I worked very hard to get another chance to win a SB. If u have any doubt about my "sucess" as u call it u can view the the games against reg, ones, kamp or toolie to win my first SB. Or the "lagged" game i just played against Coco and tell me if that win was because of the lag.

P.S. Thx for your words Rob, I am going to miss our NFC central, AFC west rivarly next season.

odell is just a little jealous of your skills my man. he means no harm. i know you dont lag since u fix your thing 3 months ago. let them hate. but they cant hate unless u win SB so go win it my MAN!