TecmoBowl.org Presents: Tecmo Super Bowl 2014

DFM

Gentlemen, thank you for all the hard work!

Trying to use the TSB editor though to fine tune my Jaguars but it doesn't seem to work when I try to load the Rom into it.

Just trying to switch Alualu with Babin...

0. open TSB TOOL editor

1. push "Load TSB Rom" button

2. pick the rom you want to mess with (press OK or whatever)

3. press the "View Contents" button

4. do your "editing", use your common sense here, checking out how other guys are set up for examples

5. when you are done "editing", push "Apply to Rom" button

6. find the rom you want to apply this "edit" to (probably the one you have opened in step 2)

7. say "yes" to overwrite

I think that's it.  PS - I NEVER press "Save Data" or "Load Data".

0. open TSB TOOL editor

1. push "Load TSB Rom" button

2. pick the rom you want to mess with (press OK or whatever)

3. press the "View Contents" button

4. do your "editing", use your common sense here, checking out how other guys are set up for examples

5. when you are done "editing", push "Apply to Rom" button

6. find the rom you want to apply this "edit" to (probably the one you have opened in step 2)

7. say "yes" to overwrite

I think that's it.  PS - I NEVER press "Save Data" or "Load Data".

Thx Buck.

I'm trying that right now.

Hey guys, just want to say thank you for all the hard work. I recently stumbled upon this amazing effort last year and I truly look forward to this on an annual basis over Madden now. So thank you.

My question is, how often are there updates throughout the year? As a Browns fan (I know, sucks to be me) I noticed Mingo wasn't on the roster and now they have named Brian Hoyer the starting QB. Any chance an update gets made to include these guys?

Buck,I Stumbled upon the thread explaining the template that was used for this current update.

The "real" Jaguars weaknesses are the QBs, the interior O-line and the D-line.

The QB and D-line in this update are spot on.

Which O-line grouping has good (not great) tackles but shoddy interior linemen?

I just finished adjusting all the team's Jerseys in thus most recent update.
There a are a lot of white on white combos that had to happen to differentiate the teams.
I also gave the Seahawks their alternate Jersey because that neon green should just be an accent.

The toughest ones to coordinate were the white helmet ones and the black helmet ones.

I gave the Dolphins their orange alternates as their second jersey...

Edited by MightyRx

There a are a lot of white on white combos that had to happen to differentiate the teams.

I also gave the Seahawks their alternate Jersey because that neon green should just be an accent.

The toughest ones to coordinate were the white helmet ones and the black helmet ones.

Would love to see this if you want to post

sorry, captain, but you could not have "fixed" any of the NFC West jerseys.  Alternates don't work for them.  I'm not even gonna download to check.

I appreciate that.  However,  The Dolphins don't have an orange alternate.

I think people are under the impression that the Dolphins wear them more than they really do.

The Dolphins did not wear orange jersey's last year........and will not this year.  Gosh, I think it may have been a few years since they have worn them.

I don't think Nike has even released an Orange Jersey.  If anything, maybe for 2014-2015 season, but that is yet to be seen.

Edited by philleyOphish

I appreciate that.  However,  The Dolphins don't have an orange alternate.

I think people are under the impression that the Dolphins wear them more than they really do.

The Dolphins did not wear orange jersey's last year........and will not this year.  Gosh, I think it may have been a few years since they have worn them.

I don't think Nike has even released an Orange Jersey.  If anything, maybe for 2014-2015 season, but that is yet to be seen.

It's probably because the NFL still is trying to figure out how to sell 50,000 Ricky Williams jerseys

93323059.jpg

I appreciate that. However, The Dolphins don't have an orange alternate.

The Dolphins did not wear orange jersey's last year........and will not this year. Gosh, I think it may have been a few years since they have worn them.

I don't think Nike has even released an Orange Jersey. If anything, maybe for 2014-2015 season, but that is yet to be seen.

There are so many teams with all white alternates that giving the Dolphins this one just felt right.

• 1 month later...

Why are the Pats wearing their throwback uniforms in this release? Is there way to switch it to their navy jerseys?

it looks like they use the 1991 uniforms ONLY against: MIA, IND, OAK, DAL, DET, CAR.  

against the rest of the 25 teams they will wear the Silver Helmet with Navy Jersey.

there is no particular reason, besides nostalgia, that the pats or the rest of teams wear their 1991 TSB uniforms for certain matchups.