TSB 2014?

MvG Sports

Hey guys, pardon my ignorance, but will there be a free onine download of TSB for the 2013 season with updated rosters?  I downloaded the 2013 rom and noticed that was for the 2012 season, and rosters were accurate up to 9-2 or 9-3-12...is it safe to assume that's when it will go live again, early next month?  I'd like to do a project if that's the case.

Any help would be appreciated.  Take care.

Trevor

My brain's going bonkers in anticipation of the NFL season, and especially for tecmobowl.org's 2014 update.  

Please, somebody's got to upload the hack to Vizzed.com...  I'm not real computer savvy, and I can never figure out how to download and "extract" and all those things on my computer, but Vizzed let's me just click on the game and play it online.  Thanks!

My brain's going bonkers in anticipation of the NFL season, and especially for tecmobowl.org's 2014 update.  

Please, somebody's got to upload the hack to Vizzed.com...  I'm not real computer savvy, and I can never figure out how to download and "extract" and all those things on my computer, but Vizzed let's me just click on the game and play it online.  Thanks!

I haven't really said  too much about this but one plan is to have the game available to play on this site so problem solved!

I haven't really said  too much about this but one plan is to have the game available to play on this site so problem solved!

:razz:  Woot!  That would be so cool.  Just being able to click, and bang!, you're playing, instead of all the downloading and emulators and, "Check this box... but for the love of God, never, ever check that box!" stuff.

EDIT:

Dare I ask... maybe a point and click option on this site, that will automatically link you up and play somebody online?  (Wouldn't that be beyond awesome.)

Edited by MeatAndPotatoes