BAD_AL

Android TSBToolSupreme editor

1 hour ago, Knobbe said:

@BAD_AL

I'm using Android 8 (Oreo) on a Samsung s7 and it the app crashes when i try to load any rom

I actually have access to a Galaxy S7 and will check to see if I can replicate/fix.

On the previous version (1.0.2) I got a crash on 'Save' but was able to load a file.

Uploaded new version (1.0.3) and confirmed it to be working on Oreo emulator and a Galaxy S7.

On 9/9/2019 at 11:15 PM, BAD_AL said:

On the previous version (1.0.2) I got a crash on 'Save' but was able to load a file.

Uploaded new version (1.0.3) and confirmed it to be working on Oreo emulator and a Galaxy S7.

I'm not able to install 1.0.3. I also tried 1.0.1 from github and have the same crashing issue.

I then uninstalled and installed the 1.0.1 debug version and that also crashed. Is there data from there that would be helpful and if so where can I find it.

On 9/9/2019 at 12:50 PM, Knobbe said:

@BAD_AL

I'm using Android 8 (Oreo) on a Samsung s7 and it the app crashes when i try to load any rom

Just going through this I think I installed 1.0.2 but the download I originally tried here did not have a version number.

Previous version numbers (1.0.0, 1.0.1) were located underneath the button for Get Awesome File Browser

2 hours ago, Knobbe said:

I'm not able to install 1.0.3. I also tried 1.0.1 from github and have the same crashing issue.

I then uninstalled and installed the 1.0.1 debug version and that also crashed. Is there data from there that would be helpful and if so where can I find it.

TSBToolSupreme1.0.3.apk

Try this one.

I think it might have failed because I used a different computer (different key) to sign it.

Let me know if you're able to use this one.

1 hour ago, BAD_AL said:

TSBToolSupreme1.0.3.apk 248.23 kB · 0 downloads

Try this one.

I think it might have failed because I used a different computer (different key) to sign it.

Let me know if you're able to use this one.

This one also did not install. It doesn't seem to be asking me for rights to modify or delete SD content like the previous versions

On 9/11/2019 at 11:04 AM, Knobbe said:

This one also did not install. It doesn't seem to be asking me for rights to modify or delete SD content like the previous versions

Hmm...

Not sure what to do about that.

I've verified that it works on a Galaxy S7. Only thing I can think of is to ensure that you first un-installed any previous version and then install the 1.0.3 version.

Edited by BAD_AL

Just now, BAD_AL said:

Hmm...

Not sure what to do about that.

I've verified that it works on a Galaxy S7. Only thing I can think of is to ensure that you first un-installed any previous version and then install the 1.0.3 version.

I've tried both updating and installing fresh