1. SBlueman

SBlueman

• Similar Content

• By thalivest
      When I upload a SNES ROM it needs to be 1,536 KB, but I after I edit it - change names stats etc. - it becomes only 70 KB and won't load. Can anybody tell me why?

Also it loads a file instead of SMC File, or that's what it's listed as, even when I change it. I think something might have went wrong when I changed the teams uniforms but can some one help.

• By davefmurray
      Beta release for TSBToolSupreme for editing cxrom's 32 team ROM, regular nes TSB ROMs and TSB1 for the SNES.

Requires the .NET framework in order to run.

============================================================================================
      'GetBytes' feature explained:
      Due to the increased popularity of the 'SET' command, I have added a 'GetBytes' feature. 
      The 'GetBytes' feature will extract bytes from a ROM into 'SET' commands.
      The input of the 'GetBytes' feature will look like the following:

Example #1, this will extract the bytes from the ROM from locations 0x23BC6-0x23c51

0x23BC6-0x23c51

Example #2, this will extract the bytes from the ROM from locations 0x23BC6-0x23c51, and
                  the comment '# mini helmet stuff' will be in the results.

# mini helmet stuff
      0x23BC6-0x23c51

Example #3, this will extract the bytes from the ROM from locations 0x23BC6-0x23c51, 
                  with a width of 5 bytes and the comment '# mini helmet stuff' will be in the results.

# mini helmet stuff
      0x23BC6-0x23c51,0x5   

You can have as many lines as you want with as many comments as you like.

The result of example #3 is the like the following (rest of the results are cut off):
      -----------------
      # mini helmet stuff
      SET(0x23bc6,0x9495968b00)
      SET(0x23bcb,0x88898a8b00)
      SET(0x23bd0,0xc0c1ab8307)
      SET(0x23c4d,0x8f898a8b35)
      -----------------
      ============================================================================================