Android TSBToolSupreme editor

BAD_AL

How can I add Mr.Nfl rom to this editor. Every time I insert it into the file it says Rom unsupported. Any suggestions?

Which specific rom are you trying to edit?  Post the link and I'll try to duplicate

TSBHD.zip this the file name that tecmoturd created. I'm having problems trying to link the file here, my apologies for that.

That's your problem...the andriod app doesn't support opening a zipped file like the windows version.

Extract the file using ES File Explorer and then open it

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 10 months later...

Wow, its been over a year since i was on this thread. 

On 10/25/2017 at 11:10 AM, BAD_AL said:

This project was compiled for an old android version and it's likely to not work on newer android releases.

If there is a lot of interest, I'll consider doing an update. If you don't want to wait for me to update it, you can now fork me on GitHub:

https://github.com/BAD-AL/Android-TSBToolSupreme

Is it possible you can do an update?

• 10 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I posted an update (version 1.0.2) in the initial thread post that may work well enough for some Android versions.

I've tested on Marshmallow (galaxy S5), KitKat (Galaxy S4) and Android TV (Nvidia Shield). 

1. Marshmallow (Galaxy S5): Working fine.
  2. KitKat (Galaxy S4): Needed to install ES File Explorer to browse to a ROM.
  3. Android TV (Nvidia Shield) Could not browse to a ROM (even with ES File Explorer installed)

I'm thinking about writing my own file browser just to get it to work on my Android TV.

5 minutes ago, BAD_AL said:

I posted an update (version 1.0.2) in the initial thread post that may work well enough for some Android versions.

I've tested on Marshmallow (galaxy S5), KitKat (Galaxy S4) and Android TV (Nvidia Shield). 

1. Marshmallow (Galaxy S5): Working fine.
  2. KitKat (Galaxy S4): Needed to install ES File Explorer to browse to a ROM.
  3. Android TV (Nvidia Shield) Could not browse to a ROM (even with ES File Explorer installed)

I'm thinking about writing my own file browser just to get it to work on my Android TV.

I actually got to it work on my Samsung Galaxy Note 8. But, I'm still having the same problem of some players names and attributes not saving. When and if you do decide to write your own version, I hope it's a success. I'll be waiting on it

1 hour ago, cowboyschamps said:

I actually got to it work on my Samsung Galaxy Note 8. But, I'm still having the same problem of some players names and attributes not saving. When and if you do decide to write your own version, I hope it's a success. I'll be waiting on it

After making changes, you have to press the "Save" button on the initial page of the App.

Generally Android apps save on app exit, but I wanted to make it explicit.