Centralia, WA - 8/17/13 - Manyo's Mayhem! (Super Brawl I)

manYo

When did he clean my clock?

OH SH!T....................You were'nt DALLAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  My bad!!!  Isn't that kinda sacreligous for someone else to use DALLAS against you???  That's almost as bad as someone using the Cards vs ME!!!  I guess that quote up there^^^ was for Manyo!

I posted before the tourney that if I was given the choice between Pitt and Dallas in the tourney, I would have to take Pitt (akin to selling my soul) as Pitt just bullies up on Big D too much.

Pitts D is tougher than I thought they were.....I thought I was gonna eat Ted for dinner...........................................turns out Johnny could only muster 20 yards for me.....(that will never happen again).........they are definitly a sleeper D.

Well Phoenix OL sports 2 38hp guys and Dallas sports 1. Definite advantage, esp when running is those teams strengths and the Steelers have plenty of talent to help the already stacked front, with Rod God or the other Woody, or Greg Lloyd or David Little. Take your EFFING pick. They're tough PERIOD!

PNWTC-2 FILM ROOM: Playoffs (Game R): Randy (NYJ) vs. BoogieWithStu (DAL)

Stu jumped out to a 12-0 lead here, only to see Manyo clumsily trip a wire that reset the console just after halftime....... which turned out to be Randy's Divine Wind, as they played the 1st half of a fresh game and then combined the scores.  DOH!!!!  My bad, Stu, I apologize again. 

THIS.... is Game R of the PNWTC-2 playoffs bracket.

>http://www.twitch.tv/tecmomanyo/c/2625169

TBK, me and Sir Ted had a PHX Pitt showdown where I got to use the infinitely talented Johnny Johnson. JJ rushed for more than 20 yards, but still got out rushed by Merrill Hoge!

My first online game ever! I jumped out to a 14-0 lead, only to have my dreams absolutely CRUSHED by Kamp coming back and putting the beat down on me 31-14. I had a couple accidental onside kicks that didn't help my cause, and I foolishly went for it twice in my own territory a couple times too. Still looking for that first win against Kamp. It'll happen some day.

In other news - Kamp! I got a little help with the port forwarding thing, I think I may have it set by tonight! Hopefully I'll be able to "host" a revenge game!

When did he clean my clock?

OH SH!T....................You were'nt DALLAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My bad!!! Isn't that kinda sacreligous for someone else to use DALLAS against you??? That's almost as bad as someone using the Cards vs ME!!! I guess that quote up there^^^ was for Manyo!

haha.... more evidence that behind the warm and friendly shell of kamphuna lies the heart of a cold-blooded tecmo killer...... i recall a title game of a bits tourney awhile ago, and kamp called the matchup: cleveland vs. seattle...... he picked at my achilles heel with that one, cuz he knew I couldn't back away from the hawks, despite cleveland's admitted edge in a few areas.... and he defeated me.

kamp if you want to go CLE/SEA in our Mayhem matchups, well.... I'll be your revenge-seeking huckleberry.

TBK, me and Sir Ted had a PHX Pitt showdown where I got to use the infinitely talented Johnny Johnson. JJ rushed for more than 20 yards, but still got out rushed by Merrill Hoge!

How the HELL DID THAT HAPPEN??!..............all I can say is that if your a pass happy player like you, he's a hell of a decoy!  I'll bet he opened up your passing game like a bible on the alter at an Easter Sunday sermon!!!

I believe that was the round I recorded TBK vs. Randy instead, no film...... recap?

OH Gods!

Well, Buffalo Philly, I'm Bills Ted is Eagles. Eagles flew baby. Bills punted as Thurmal found no room. Eagles found openings deep as QB Eagles is always a running threat. He got an early edge and had the ball to start 2nd half.

Somehow I clawed my way back, getting a stop and punching it in late to tie it. He had ball and command, driving down. He picked a lot of my plays, in my head all game. Ted got to just past midfield and time is running out, 8 seconds left, 4th down... Decision time. He goes for the FG... and it's wide left! Go to conditions and QB Bills is in Excellent, Thurmal is in Good and Reed was AVG. Put THurmal at WR2 and Reed stayed at WR1, play not picked and I got a deep ball to Thurmal CCed in like quadruple coverage for the WIN!

I got super lucky as he had the edge on me all game. I was grinding all game and he was killing me it felt like. I would like to thank Mac n Jack for the inspiration, I was feeling good, and I learned soon after that I had a top two spot on lock! Beer was flowing freely and it helped my ignorance is bliss thing I had going.

OH Gods!

Well, Buffalo Philly, I'm Bills Ted is Eagles. Eagles flew baby. Bills punted as Thurmal found no room. Eagles found openings deep as QB Eagles is always a running threat. He got an early edge and had the ball to start 2nd half.

Somehow I clawed my way back, getting a stop and punching it in late to tie it. He had ball and command, driving down. He picked a lot of my plays, in my head all game. Ted got to just past midfield and time is running out, 8 seconds left, 4th down... Decision time. He goes for the FG... and it's wide left! Go to conditions and QB Bills is in Excellent, Thurmal is in Good and Reed was AVG. Put THurmal at WR2 and Reed stayed at WR1, play not picked and I got a deep ball to Thurmal CCed in like quadruple coverage for the WIN!

I got super lucky as he had the edge on me all game. I was grinding all game and he was killing me it felt like. I would like to thank Mac n Jack for the inspiration, I was feeling good, and I learned soon after that I had a top two spot on lock! Beer was flowing freely and it helped my ignorance is bliss thing I had going.

Holy $#!t........I remember that bull$#!t game!!!  You did get hella lucky Kamp. If I were Ted right there, I woulda' purchaced me a Tequila shot (or three)...... I'm pretty sure that's when I yelled out "you've got to be fucc!n kidding me!!!  The Tecmo gods were with you.

^^^Hey Ted..........when Thurman caught that ball to win, all bet your stomach, and everything in it just dropped down to yo nutt sacc!!!  Ha hA Ha!!!  That's the EXACT same feelin' I had when Lonnie Young dropped that eazy sure handed picc on the goal line vs Randy...cost me the game too.

^^^Hey Ted..........when Thurman caught that ball to win, all bet your stomach, and everything in it just dropped down to yo nutt sacc!!!  Ha hA Ha!!!  That's the EXACT same feelin' I had when Lonnie Young dropped that eazy sure handed picc on the goal line vs Randy...cost me the game too.

Holy $#!t........I remember that bull$#!t game!!!  You did get hella lucky Kamp. If I were Ted right there, I woulda' purchaced me a Tequila shot (or three)...... I'm pretty sure that's when I yelled out "you've got to be fucc!n kidding me!!!  The Tecmo gods were with you.

I just let it ride in blissful ignorance as all I was trying to do was win. Matthew McConaghey voice "All right all right all right, I keep getting older but they stay the same age..."

I also recall watching the end of that kamp/ted game..... was incredible, but the lesson reaffirmed for me was that you wanna be a tecmo champion? gotta make those fieldgoals, cuz!!!

So true. Something I'm learning as well. Problem is, Prof and I grew up believin' field goals were for bitches, Which still might be true...