Centralia, WA - 8/17/13 - Manyo's Mayhem! (Super Brawl I)

manYo

Would Oblarney's Pub be Eazyer???

We should definitly try a Pub!!!  They alwayz appreciate the buesiness......Tell um we'd be buyin beers all day.

I wish it was that simple. Setting something like this up at a pub takes work - and able bodied men help.

At the house, it would be easier, but probably a tighter fit. I probably have the square footage, but it's modest is all I'm saying. You gotta be down to battle it out in my Tecmo Dungeon. It's not that different from the Stu Hart Dungeon, really.

GOD DA*N IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  That's not it Ted...but we only have a week....and If I gotta drive all the way to Seattle or Centrailia, I want it to be worth it 4 everybody, especially YOU, the one who has the tools and equipment to actually throw one of these things, not just somthin rushed & thrown together.......maybe we need a couple more weeks to plan somthin new???  So it's OFFICIAL, you know???

Edited by ~Tailback King~

yep this is the 2nd time I've done this..... and the tourneys I have pulled off, I've gotten no sleep the night before trying to put shit together..... okay, so time to come to grips with reality and say I am officially retiring from putting on tourneys, just can't do it. at least i tried, sorry for failing you guys again though. ted, you can have my TVs and extra equipment if you want them.

I'll send an e-mail out as soon as I can saying I can't do it next week, and one to ted with contact info of those who planned to attend, which i obviously cannot.

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO..........When's the next one???  Ted???  Pac Rim II???  SEATTLE???

Well, 

I can't say whether or not it's going to be the next tourney at this point - but you can lock Pac-Rim II in for April. It's going to be bigger, better and meaner than the first.

That said, I'm all for trying to get a small thing together in the mean time. We'll be talking.

^^^OUCH!!!!!............................................C'Mon Manyo, one more ride for old times!!!!!  ........sometime sooner than next APRIL!!!  You can't let Randy get away with that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  It WOULD be a great retirement send off.........plus you and Randy got to have that ONE LAST BATTLE!!!.....to much unresolved tention there. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...
On 7/22/2013 at 8:42 AM, SirTed said:

What a great promo!!!

For better or worse, TBK's passing game will go as far as Tim Rosenbauch's arm will carry them. TIM ROSENBAUCH!!!! Can we get a hack of the game with Johnny on a team with a decent QB?

JULY 28th IT IS FINALLY HAPPENING ON CONSOLE FOR ALL THE WWORLD TO SEE. @~Tailback King~