Sign in to follow this  
segathonsov

HSTL 25 - SIG WARS

We doing HSTL signatures this season?

I have the winner, but don't want to use it if the other entries are soft like baby poop. 

Also I for one am looking forward to Twister Recaps, especially if things go south with QB Eagles.  Misery brings great posts :)

We doing HSTL signatures this season?

I have the winner, but don't want to use it if the other entries are soft like baby poop. 

Also I for one am looking forward to Twister Recaps, especially if things go south with QB Eagles.  Misery brings great posts :)

I've got a really good one, but it's an SI cover & I don't want to rip off Phil's from last year.  I'll keep looking and hopefully my wife is free to do the photoshop stuff on it because I'm a dunce.

My curiosity is killing me.... what does the I I V mean? 

Is this for real?

mind_blown.gif

I think maybe he is only viewing it on a phone and thus cant see the sigs? Otherwise, yes, he's messing. I'm thinking the former since he is out of town on bereavement leave, which is not a bootable offense.

I think maybe he is only viewing it on a phone and thus cant see the sigs? Otherwise, yes, he's messing. I'm thinking the former since he is out of town on bereavement leave, which is not a bootable offense.

Or he blocked Randy's sigs from ages ago (like I did) and all he sees is the arrow.

^

I

I

Yes, nice!! 

I think remember the commercial that Montana jersey is from........awesome sig as are all of them so far!  Like Toolies Monopoly one, Randy's is clever, so far Dell has picked two wonderful Albums to use.....wonder if his good taste in music continues or new theme?

I was completely planning on keeping Randy out of my Sig this year, but after his diarrhea comments, I think he's earned his way back into the Destinys Child club. So should I make him Beyonce, Kelly or Michelle??

wasnt there a 4th one that got kicked out before they made it big?