Sign in to follow this  
kamphuna8

HSTL 25 Draft Round 2

Good, I couldnt choose between he Sobi theory of the x2 38-50's or the Mia for the two 56int guys.

thanks Moulds for making it for me!! Since Sega's got a hard on for the philly boys Im taking them now

Washing takes Philly Cbs Ben Smith Eric Allen please

thanks

Whoa!  Gotta be the highest we've seen this controversial duo!

Indeed! took a while to decide on this pick, been making the poker players here at work slack a little why I sit at the Tecmo CPU :)

Sega took them 3.2 I think in S23 and in Rd3 in S22 so I felt they wouldnt get by him this time around.

I seem to be firmly on the side of the RP with my controversial WT trade and this lovely pick.

Excited to expirment with them all season, see if they can hold up with their no Ms and only 50ints.

Whoa!  Gotta be the highest we've seen this controversial duo!

mcmillian>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>philly cbs

mcmillian>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>philly cbs

just realized he took eagles over dal too.. dam

did hake really sit here for 10 minutes and still not pick? so that brings me to my next question am i allowed to make twisters 3rd round pick or do we have to wait for hake?